Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

Serbia-Albania suspended because an Albanian flag superimposed onto a map of Kosovo was flown into the stadium by a drone. A Serbian player ripped it down, a mass brawl ensued. Amazing. :lol:

Says here UEFA stopped the Albanians from travelling :lol:

http://www.wsc.co.uk/wsc-daily/1187-october-2014/11937-albania-travel-to-serbia-with-focus-everywhere-but-pitch

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long-range drone? :lol: Apparently it was a map of "Greater Albania", i.e. including Serbia, which is historically even more of a kick to the hornets' nest. That part of the world, bunch of savages </stevie>

After scoring a crucial late goal in his team’s U21 play-off match against Sweden, French left-back Layvin Kurzawa took it upon himself to salute aggressively in the face of one of his opponents.
30639-1gdxmmk.jpg

Kurzawa’s goal looked to have clinched France’s qualification for the U21 European football championship. Coming just four minutes from the end of the game - the goal equalled the scores but put France through on away goals.

VelvetyGoldenBullmastiff.gif

But then this happened just two minutes later…

30639-4jh4ey.jpg

Oh Layvin…

30639-zx00r0.jpg

Then this happened…
30639-1dcgvp5.jpg
And this…

:lol:

1413328928432_wps_81_Sweden_players_afte

Hubris

:lol: I think it's fair to say everyone (myself included) got their Southampton predictions massively wrong.

It's also reassuring to know that as shite as we are the Mackems still can't enjoy it and laugh at us!