Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

We aren't fucked cos they're lucky, we're fucked cos we're useless. If we go down it has fuck all to do with the mackems who have been utterly inconsequential all season, and everything to do with how utterly dire this football club is. We could easily still stay up despite them winning today - the reason we don't think we will is because we're beyond shit.

Aye we're tragic and it's our own fault but it's still frustrating to see a team below us picking up points in such a bullshit way. Defoe should have been off and it would have been 1-1 instead they get down the other end and it goes off a bloke being charged for being a peado and then the hand of the bloke who should have been off and goes in.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We aren't fucked cos they're lucky, we're fucked cos we're useless. If we go down it has fuck all to do with the mackems who have been utterly inconsequential all season, and everything to do with how utterly dire this football club is. We could easily still stay up despite them winning today - the reason we don't think we will is because we're beyond shit.

This ^

Be honest with our team. We have one of the worst LB's. We have two of the worst CB's in the league. The midfield is no better than the relagation contenders. Our strike force is only better than a few teams. We have Mike Ashley and Lee Charnley. So here we are.

Edited by LooneyToony

We're going down at their expense & Boro have the lead in their playoff semi. Next season is going to be painful.

Was just about to say aye, we'll be below mackems and Boro ffs. People can't go next season in the Championship man, they simply cant.

This is bigger than Sunderland and Boro lads, even though there's local rivalries etc - this is about Ashley learning a fucking lesson about how to run a football club and, you never know, might even force him out. I would take relegation and sitting a league below Boro and Sunderland for a couple of seasons over any more repeats of the absolutely shocking annihilation of this 'football club' that we've witnessed season on season for the past 4 years or so - arguably longer save for a freak good season. Staying above two teams who are amongst the most irrelevant in the entire footballing landscape pales in comparison to kicking fucking Ashley into touch. If we go down, and I think we will, he will feel it. He will. He may not go, but he'll finally feel the heat and consequences of his fucking stupid decisions.

They're going to stay up, again. Unbelievable. Must be so tedious supporting them, mind. They won't have much to shout about next season without us there with them.

They'll have Boro, although I reckon Boro would hammer them.

Fucking Everton though. They beat Man U. then lose to Villa and now the scum.

I'll never hear that Martinez is a good manager, I don't care if he goes on to bigger and better things he can go fuck himself. Total dogshit losing to that rabble today. Incredible that the ownership of this club have sat and pulled apart a team that looked like solid top half contenders after the last promotion to such a degree that we thoroughly deserve to go down.

Just feels like everything that could go wrong, does go wrong for us at the moment.

As for Sunderland, I always felt they'd win one of the four games they had. I reckon they'll get one more point out of their remaining games which will be enough to stay up.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Hull have Spurs away then Man Utd at home btw. Spurs have tailed off and Man Utd will probably have qualified for the CL but two tough games in theory at least.

Martinez is such a fake. Playing one up against relegation candidates at home. Fuck off!

I dont think he's much better than Pardew tbh....media darling, but when you look at his record....if he was decent hed have kept Wigan up iyam..