Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure it's a bright idea for the current Liverpool regime to be saying Gerrard is as good as it will ever get for them.

It's all going tits up, no win and no goal for him in front of the Kop.

Aye but, pardew winning at Anfield, though. Glad I can't see his face.

Neither did anyone else. It was all about Stevie Gee. Terrible to see him sign off from Anfield with an anonymous shift in a shit Liverpool performance.

I don't remember any of this fuss when Lampard played his last game at Stamford Bridge.

Edited by ewerk

Neither did anyone else. It was all about Stevie Gee. Terrible to see him sign off from Anfield with an anonymous shift in a shit Liverpool performance.

I don't remember any of this fuss when Lampard played his last game at Stamford Bridge.

I think it's partly cos the title race is over and they needed another story.

I think he was a fantastic player in his prime to be honest and deserved some kind of a send off. A testimonial game would have done nicely, this was just cheesy and rather shoddy.

I think he was a fantastic player in his prime to be honest and deserved some kind of a send off. A testimonial game would have done nicely, this was just cheesy and rather shoddy.

Can you remember any other player getting his own guard of honour?

Like the testimonial he had six weeks ago.

There was less fanfare at Shearers testimonial ffs. This is just a normal league game. I'd be livid if I was the palace manager

Hold on

:lol:

He'll be smashing that over someones head tonight the fucking Charver. He was a class player about 5 years or so ago but he has also been a total twat of a player complete with some horrific challenges, a lot that he got away with (iirc he two footed Solano in the box once and completely escaped any attention other than "brilliant tackle" from the commentators).

I'm glad I didn't see any of the cringeworthy shit the bindippers come up for him and I'm chuffed Alan Pardew was the man to piss on the parade, I bet he was smug as fuck strutting about in the tunnel. Chuffed Gerrard is going to fuck off so we don't ever have to hear them scream "GERRRRRAAAAAARRRRRDDDD!!!!! oh my I thought that was in, it seems to have went narrowly wide" as it flies about 10 foot wide and 20 foot over, I hope they keep Rodgers on and he molds them into a mid table side.