Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

:lol:

He'll be smashing that over someones head tonight the fucking Charver. He was a class player about 5 years or so ago but he has also been a total twat of a player complete with some horrific challenges, a lot that he got away with (iirc he two footed Solano in the box once and completely escaped any attention other than "brilliant tackle" from the commentators).

I'm glad I didn't see any of the cringeworthy shit the bindippers come up for him and I'm chuffed Alan Pardew was the man to piss on the parade, I bet he was smug as fuck strutting about in the tunnel. Chuffed Gerrard is going to fuck off so we don't ever have to hear them scream "GERRRRRAAAAAARRRRRDDDD!!!!! oh my I thought that was in, it seems to have went narrowly wide" as it flies about 10 foot wide and 20 foot over, I hope they keep Rodgers on and he molds them into a mid table side.

I watched about 10 minutes of that game and he did that exact thing at least once, possibly twice. :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched about 10 minutes of that game and he did that exact thing at least once, possibly twice. :lol:

:lol: You can almost hear the commentators desperation to shout it out as well, no matter how rare those have come off for him over recent years. The fact he is actually often completely wasting the good positions of his teammates and the commentators refuse to blame him at all is also enjoyable.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32769620

It's ridiculous tbh, the last one is Shearer who was given the "Room for improvement award" for saying 'There are good players and then there are great players. Good luck to #StevenGerrard, one of the great English players of our generation', with the BBC basically saying it was lazy and Shearer should have put more effort in :lol: I agree it's a disgrace, in fact Messi and Ronaldo should have flew in and cleaned Gerrard's boots and Cameron should declare May 16th Stevie Geeee day. It's utterly pathetic and shameful tbh.

He was a top player, he had his testimonial and that should have been the end of it. I saw some scouse glory hunter on my facebook arguing with someone today after they brought up Scholes "Scholes isn't fit to lace Gerrards boots" was the reply, shows what the cunts on telly have done to the impressionable brain dead nobbers that lap up all their praise of Gerrard.

I liked this from Joey Barton though :lol:

"One of his biggest achievement in my eyes, which often goes under the radar, is having the same haircut for so long," tweeted Barton. "It must be incredibly tough to ignore the trends and stick with the tried and tested 'no 2 on the top and 1 on the sides' for over a decade.

"The highest compliment I could pay him is, he's a player I'd be proud to tell my grandchildren that I once played against. His level of loyalty is unparalleled. People talk about his loyalty to his club? Look at the loyalty he has shown his barber?"

I reckon Gerrard's legacy is when they were playing in Europe and he tried a long diagonal pass that he completely miss-hit and gave Glenn Johnson absolutely no chance of catching it. Clive Tydlsley's call? "Well, if only Johnson had made that run 5 seconds earlier, he'd have been in!" So, RIP Gerrard, the man who just wasn't psychic enough to telepathically tell his team mates to catch his fucking dreadful passes.

Of course Pardew managed to ruin Gerrard's send off. That bloke had made a career out of little victories. The bellend

I liked this from Joey Barton though :lol:

"One of his biggest achievement in my eyes, which often goes under the radar, is having the same haircut for so long," tweeted Barton. "It must be incredibly tough to ignore the trends and stick with the tried and tested 'no 2 on the top and 1 on the sides' for over a decade.

"The highest compliment I could pay him is, he's a player I'd be proud to tell my grandchildren that I once played against. His level of loyalty is unparalleled. People talk about his loyalty to his club? Look at the loyalty he has shown his barber?"

:lol: Aye I must say it was canny funny.

I genuinely had no idea. Who has a testimonial in the middle of the season anyway.

It's just a travesty we didn't bring the season to a halt and have two weeks of mourning around that testimonial.

Meanwhile, tonight, in the continuing joke that is Scottish professional football, the mighty Rangers approach the third of a total of 6 games they must win to get back into the top flight. Having defeated Queen of the South over two legs, they now face the mighty Hibernian, Scotland's fourth biggest club, who will be wanting to emulate their fierce rivals Hearts in executing a swift return to the Premiership. The winner must prevail in a two-legged tie, and then must also defeat the Motherwell in another two legged tie. All this drama is available live for your entertainment tonight, should you: a) have BT Sport, and B) not want to watch Arsenal thump Sunderland on Sky, and c) remotely give a shit

Edited by Mako

Meanwhile, tonight, in the continuing joke that is Scottish professional football, the mighty Rangers approach the third of a total of 6 games they must win to get back into the top flight. Having defeated Queen of the South over two legs, they now face the mighty Hibernian, Scotland's fourth biggest club, who will be wanting to emulate their fierce rivals Hearts in executing a swift return to the Premiership. The winner must prevail in a two-legged tie, and then must also defeat the Motherwell in another two legged tie. All this drama is available live for your entertainment tonight, should you: a) have BT Sport, and B) not want to watch Arsenal thump Sunderland on Sky, and c) remotely give a shit

If you don't care why post?

Saying that it has a lot to do with that Mackem keeper like, I watched their game against Everton the other week and they got fucking butchered, but the keeper had the game of his life.

Aye Pantillimon was excellent.

We couldnt have managed that performance.

That means Man U can still get 3rd so will have something to at for against Hull? Clutching at straws

Man Utd don't give a shit man. They may win despite playing kids but Hull are certainly capable of winning that game.

With respect of Newcastle, I think we'll be a goal down inside of 20 minutes. At least.

Edited by Rayvin

That means Man U can still get 3rd so will have something to at for against Hull? Clutching at straws

There'd have to be a sizeable Goal Difference swing.

Arsenal +32 72pts

Man Utd +25 69pts

Arsenal face West Brom on the final day at the Emirates

Man Utd face a Hull side scrapping for their lives.

I think I've lost all hope now. Well done lads, you've beaten me down :(

There'd have to be a sizeable Goal Difference swing.

Arsenal +32 72pts

Man Utd +25 69pts

Arsenal face West Brom on the final day at the Emirates

Man Utd face a Hull side scrapping for their lives.

I think I've lost all hope now. Well done lads, you've beaten me down :(

You're actually still probably right though. I still think it's unlikely that Hull will win, despite them certainly being capable.

Also, who knows, we might beat West Ham. Actually that's ridiculous, scratch that.

Aye. We're gone, I reckon. There's been a sinking feeling around the club and our performances for a while now. It'll be hard to argue we won't deserve to go down. The owner gave up a while back. The players gave up after the January window.

At least the manager is still trying his best.