Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

We didn't need an expanded Euros to beat you in 88.

Howay ewerk man, bringing up a result from 27 years ago?

Don't rise to it man.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to ITV, they're not hiding about the fact the last 90 minutes they just broadcast was total shite, and you'd have been better off doing the DIY or something. Never seen the commentators/presenters/pundits look so embarrassed/underwhelmed. Still, I'm guessing it won't persuade them to stop paying the FA for it.

you''ve beat them 4 times in the last 6 meetings, drawn once and that loss

haven't beaten us in 30years

managed 12points(iirc) in a euros group of shitters, 5games left, watch them implode.

:lol: Congratulations on also being shit.

LOL. Just had to rewind it to check I'd seen it right, here's what ITV broadcast after the final whistle:

adverts

wilshere interview

pundit panel

clip of Hodgon's trademark facerub

adverts

tennis promo

pundit panel

Hodgson interview

pundit panel

trail for next weeks friendly and the touring cars

end credits

Anyone spot what's missing? Highlights!

Can the Irish lads confirm what RTE did? Did you get a showreel? What's classed as a highlight in Irish football these days?

With the possible exception of snooker, which is pretty boring anyway, motorcycle road racing is surely the only sport that the Irish have made a significant contribution too that anyone else actually cares about ....so if you want some actual excitement today, then you need only tune in to the Isle of Man TT Superbike race highlights, tonight at 9pm on ITV4. It's fucking criminal that ITV won't televise something like that as gripping live sport (not even on ITV4, which is showing touring cars instead), yet they consider pointless friendlies like that turd they just served up as worthy of airing.

Reckon Ant's point would hurt if more than 15% of the English population still gave a fuck about the international team.

That game was exactly what you'd expect two weeks removed from the season with a load of players who are pissed off about not being on their holidays.

:lol: Forgot this was on so I missed it, thank fuck I did. Hodgson is a fucking shambles and all the players are desperate to get on a plane to some Med island and go out on the piss which is how they are every summer.

Can't see the point in having international friendlies when the bloke in charge just plays the same shit formation and shit players over and over regardless of form, Lallana couldn't get a game when he was at Southampton until it was clear he was moving to Liverpool and has since become undroppable, Austin the top English scorer in the Prem last year didn't even come on as a sub let alone start :lol: He'd rather play Man Utd players out of position than play Nathaniel Clyne. While I know they'd still be wank even if he did all that at least he'd not be further hindering the useless cunts. I'm surprised Ireland didn't beat us, they actually seem to give a fuck about playing for their nation most of the time as opposed to the English lot who simply do it so they can put 'England international' under their names for adverts.

Who's the fella that had a big wankfest over Vardy when we played Leicester? I bet he was on the vinegar strokes when Vardy high fived Rooney and ran on.

Highlight of the Ireland v England broadcast was seeing Jack, 'the patron saint of Irish football' in the crowd wearing the traditional saintly flat cap.

Germany 4-0 up in half an hour and could've easily been in double figures, fantastic advert for the women's game this :lol:

Thought you were talking about the world cup semifinal for a minute there...