Southampton (A)

Craig

Does anyone know when the tickets for the Southampton game go on general sale?

I've promised the nipper I'll take him to his first match and it's just down the road from him.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate - think I am a member of sorts. Took him on the stadium tour back in April and had to become a member to do that.

His first match playin sarfhampton wif their resources, it'll be taff, expect an even result but you never know cos we can trouble the bigger teams nahh fanks to Mike listening to what I said and backing me wif a net spend of noffing

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Which ones? There's only one fit senior striker in the squad :lol:

Riviere and Perez or Ferreyra, 24, 21 and 23 respectively none of them are juniors anymore at that age.

3 league games into the season and the only reason the level of interest has been cranked up is because the manager may only be a couple of poor results away from getting the push. Fucking mint.

ok, swap junior strikers for unproven.

Fair enough but the available "Proven" options are playing in other positions and/or shit.

I'd rather see us going to attack the game, 2 strikers, Cabella and Gouffran on the wings, Tiote holding and Sissoko getting forward.

3 league games into the season and the only reason the level of interest has been cranked up is because the manager may only be a couple of poor results away from getting the push. Fucking mint.

sacking him is the only thing that could lift the place, though even that would depend on who they replaced him with. could quite easily be even worse with ashley picking the replacement.

no one saw pardew or kinnear coming. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if ron atkinson got the job.

Edited by Dr Gloom

It could be Dennis (cringe at the thought) Wise it'll more than likely be another cock-knee someone for him to do the knees up Muvver Braawn fing wiv.

Edited by trooper

Riviere and Perez or Ferreyra, 24, 21 and 23 respectively none of them are juniors anymore at that age.

Ferreyra can't even get on the bench and Perez, we are told, is for the u21s and isn't ready for a starting place yet.

We literally have 1 senior striker available

Ferreyra can't even get on the bench and Perez, we are told, is for the u21s and isn't ready for a starting place yet.

We literally have 1 senior striker available

Perez has played in all 4 of our first team games this season and I don't think hes played at all for the u21s so, for now, hes a first team striker.

What is your point anyway? Are non-senior strikers not allowed to play in the premier league?

Perez has played in all 4 of our first team games this season and I don't think hes played at all for the u21s so, for now, hes a first team striker.

What is your point anyway? Are non-senior strikers not allowed to play in the premier league?

i think his point is that our squad is a bit shit.

I'll be very pleased with a win and grimly satisfied with a loss, since it will push us closer to the inevitable relegation scrap which will probably signal Pardew's demise. If Gouffran plays the latter is much more likely - he has become a total waster and it's like playing with 10 men. Since Cabaye went he's been our weakest link easily.

I'll be very pleased with a win and grimly satisfied with a loss, since it will push us closer to the inevitable relegation scrap which will probably signal Pardew's demise.

Demise tho'

rte3yu.png