Southampton (A)

Craig

He absolutely has got to go now. Fuck two games away from the sack at the start of today. Anyone, even Ashley surely, would look at that today and say a 1-0 scrappy win next won't change anything. He has completely lost the team and the fans. Hanging round like an eggy fart.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill pill Scoobos, noone has said Pardew is the only problem. At the moment though he's the biggest immediate cause of shite match days.

Edited by OTF

Hate to go against the grain, but I reckon this mob mentality is doing us no favours. Ashleys getting off scot free here, and yes pardew is shit, but seriously who the fuck thinks were going to get anyone who can work with this. We're fucked either way and Ashley has had his scapegoat handed to him.. People on this forum even saying that Colo's been shit forever and awful for the dressing room, now that's just fucked... he was brilliant for us before all this bollocks. We can have alex fucking ferguson and he'll do fuck all with a club that clearly is in it for the revenue and barrow boy cheap buying high selling. Ashley must be laughing all the way to the bank with sackpardew.cok, yey! Another 2 years he can have to systematically leech the club while the new manager is "given time". Its getting that bad for me, that I wonder if we would have been better if we werent't "saved" and fat freddy did drive us to bankruptcy.

f9d031e5ece3cef14379307bdb0293e61225f697

That was painful to watch, I'm getting too old for this kind of hurt.

Can't anyone coaching see that Riviere is useless as a lone striker, maybe totally useless. Perez seems to have more ball control and ability than Riviere.

Cabella is not living up to hype and accolades coming his way.

WILLIAMSON has got to go. Saylor was never that bad.

How many points from 4 games did Sir Bobby have when he was sacked? Pardew must be close.

Hate to go against the grain, but I reckon this mob mentality is doing us no favours. Ashleys getting off scot free here, and yes pardew is shit, but seriously who the fuck thinks were going to get anyone who can work with this. We're fucked either way and Ashley has had his scapegoat handed to him.. People on this forum even saying that Colo's been shit forever and awful for the dressing room, now that's just fucked... he was brilliant for us before all this bollocks. We can have alex fucking ferguson and he'll do fuck all with a club that clearly is in it for the revenue and barrow boy cheap buying high selling. Ashley must be laughing all the way to the bank with sackpardew.cok, yey! Another 2 years he can have to systematically leech the club while the new manager is "given time". Its getting that bad for me, that I wonder if we would have been better if we werent't "saved" and fat freddy did drive us to bankruptcy.

f9d031e5ece3cef14379307bdb0293e61225f697
:lol:

:lol: shut the fuck up

Hate to say it but chuffed with that. Will he walk? Will he get sacked? If neither I cant wait for the Hull game, should be a cracking if ever so slightly toxic atmosphere. FWIW I think he's too arrogant to walk

Put a tenner on us to get beat by four plus goals, also had a tenner on three in case they took it easy. £170 and more pressure on Bullshit boy is my consolation prize, tonight. Fanks, Mike and Pards. :good:

Good on yer young 'un at least you got some pleasure from a fucking awful game.

It's frightening to think that we are not hurting with multiple injuries. Only De Jong would have been a likely starter and perhaps Aarons.

The holes in the Back 4 sieve are getting bigger and leaking more, 1, 3, and now 4.

Strike force is like a sopping wet box of Swan Vesta matches.

We're looking like a bunch of misfits with calibre status who need to be fine tuned and it won't happen with clueless Pardew.

Good on yer young 'un at least you got some pleasure from a fucking awful game.

Nah, I'm skint and thought, sorry 'Fawt' I'd buy some money from Pardew's ineptness, our players lack of balls, a team with no leaders and an awful record away to a decent side. I don't take pleasure from our defeats.

Nah, I'm skint and thought, sorry 'Fawt' I'd buy some money from Pardew's ineptness, our players lack of balls, a team with no leaders and an awful record away to a decent side. I don't take pleasure from our defeats.

Sorry I need to re word that at least you got something good out of a fucking awful game.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "We made individual mistakes that we couldn't absorb. We have to take that as a team. We had a great chance at 2-0 and half a chance after that. We have played OK at the start of the season and really got caught out today.

"We didn't have long to prepare after the internationals but there's no excuse really. The players tried everything at 2-0. We just caught at the start. The criticisms from the fans are fair. You can't get beat 4-0 - I've had a few of those at the club. We have to be strong and tough it out. We have to put ourselves on the line and be brave. We have more quality than we showed today."

"Our fans were difficult today, chanting my name from the start. It sort of affected our spirit. It worries me" AP tells @bbcnewcastle #NUFC

How many 3+ defeats is it now under Pards? The sheer number of them is something I find 'difficult' as a fan.

"We've had a few of those" Aye more then anyone else ever has you fucking cock. The whole international break give us little time to prepare is another cracker, they had the same to deal with Alan.

Oh and if that's true about Carver he can fuck off as well, iirc he's married to my dads cousin, he has fallen a long way since his days with Robson sticking up for this wanker, I'm no longer happy I'm somewhat related to him my disowning him from the family will no doubt upset him deeply.