Southampton (A)

Craig

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defenders who cannot defend and midfield players who cannot make goals ,so what else other than a relegation battle.Teams who we expected to struggle,and may still do,are Leicester,Burnley,Villa,the SMB and WBA.Leicester look like they want to survive,as do Burnley,Villa and the SMB.At the moment we are clearly the team who look favourites to go down.If the clown we have as manager cannot give them the kick up the arse they need,then he has to be given the boot.

By the way,Krul shit his pants ( again ) when he ran out and nearly rebounded his attempted clearance into the net off the Southampton player early on.

I think a new manager will get this team playing well but the lack of goals is a massive worry. We need Cisse back quickly - which is a worry as he hasnt played well for about 2 years.

Think De Jong is more important than Cisse, but I agree with your point.

Pardew playing Anita as the midfield destroyer in Tiotes absence has been a pleasure to watch. He then drags him off at HT as if hes done something wrong. Fucking poor bastards are all playing out of position and being told to adopt these ultra negative passing tactics. Stat from weekend saying we've made most passes in the league but 85% are made in our half or something. Hope Pardew stays til at least the Hull game, he deserves a good send off 😉

Matt Le Tissier, who played 540 games for Southampton with a fantastic 209 goals, has given Newcastle fans an insight into what Mike Ashley was like after the game, in the Saints boardroom on Saturday.

This is what the Southampton super-star told talkSPORT:

“There seems to be unrest among the fans, but I’m not sure there’s too much unrest among the boardroom.¨ “I’ve not heard too many noises coming out saying Alan Pardew’s job is under threat, which will be a bit of a blow to the Toon Army.¨

“I was in the boardroom on Saturday, funnily enough, and even after defeat, Mike Ashley was pretty gracious in defeat, and he didn’t look like a man who was about to go off and sack his manager.”

The point is no matter what happens with these protest's ( I never wanted him as manager I can't stand the bloke ) it looks like Ashley's going to dig his heels in regarding sacking him. After saturdays match there was talk of crisis meetings going on obviously there wasn't as he's manager now and for the forseable future.

However, we understand the demonstration will not force owner Mike Ashley into ending Pardews four-year tenure and he will be given time to turn results around, regardless of the outcome against Hull.

This from the Daily Mail.

We Understand

Its a guess based on his previous behaviour of inaction against Pardew.

But hes been in the situation of being threatened with relegation once before and we had about 20 managers that season. I think he's felt secure enough in the past to let it go, an outlay in January saved us when we finished very low down a couple of seasons ago but we hadn't spent in summer, if we remain rock bottom despite, what in MAs mind was, decent outlay this summer he'll pull the trigger. It might not be this week but it will happen. The one thing I trust Ashley to do is his absoulte best to keep us in the premier league.

We Understand

Its a guess based on his previous behaviour of inaction against Pardew.

But hes been in the situation of being threatened with relegation once before and we had about 20 managers that season. I think he's felt secure enough in the past to let it go, an outlay in January saved us when we finished very low down a couple of seasons ago but we hadn't spent in summer, if we remain rock bottom despite, what in MAs mind was, decent outlay this summer he'll pull the trigger. It might not be this week but it will happen. The one thing I trust Ashley to do is his absoulte best to keep us in the premier league.

I agree with you there Andrew Ashley will eventually finish Pardew just it may not be after the Hull game. So anyone who gets a hold of a sackpardew.com card might have to use it a few times until he's gone. Unless of course Ashley doesn't mind the Pardew protest if it's a means of getting rid of him to save money I hope there's a massive response and we see cards & banners all over the ground.

:lol: Le Tissiers insight there, aye ok Matt I'm sure if Ashley was going to sack Pardew he'd be telling everyone after the game in a box ffs.

These cunts know fuck all, none of them have any insight or knowledge of what Ashley wants to do.