Southampton (A)

Craig

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off Williamson, he hoofs the ball away when under no pressure then when he is under pressure he plays a lazy ball to colo.

And what about Coloccini? He let Graziano breeze by him as if he were a pylon. Oh that speedster Graziano, he's a tricky little striker. No way a guy like Coloccini can keep up with him! (Sarcasm)

Edited by LooneyToony

Players responsible not Pardew. Give me a name and I'll pass it on to Leazes' sister for some punches in bunches

He can't motivate them, they come out with no enthusiasm at all and look totally lost. A manager that cannot motivate his players should not be in the Premier League, the main commentator is rolling out our horrific stats and Gale is diminishing Pardew from all responsibility.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

And what about Coloccini? He let Graziano breeze by him as if he were a pylon. Oh that speedster Graziano, he's a tricky little stricker. No way a guy like Coloccini can keep up with him! (Sarcasm)

I'm not forgiving him for anything, just Williamsons awful ball set it all up. Colo is poor now and has been for the last year or so at least, he couldn't catch a cold let alone another premiership player so I'm not surprised he makes Pelle look like Walcott

Have to hand it to Pardew mind, he's had the whole international break to feel the pressure building against him and all the questions of his managerial ability and he has sent the lads out there to probably the worst performance of the season.