Villa (A)

ClubSpinDoctor

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dire half between two poor sides. We have a team full of water carriers. Gouffran has been thoroughly Pardewed, he now looks like he can barely beat a man and is content to collect the ball and play 10 yard passes, nothing at all like the player we signed 2 Januarys ago. Sissoko is much the same except physically stronger. Colback and Anita are all graft, no craft. Cabella has been terrible and Riviere's barely touched the ball.

The fish rots from the head. We've lots of good players across the pitch but the whole is less than the sum of its parts due to Pardew's desperately negative tactics.

A dire half between two poor sides. We have a team full of water carriers. Gouffran has been thoroughly Pardewed, he now looks like he can barely beat a man and is content to collect the ball and play 10 yard passes, nothing at all like the player we signed 2 Januarys ago. Sissoko is much the same except physically stronger. Colback and Anita are all graft, no craft. Cabella has been terrible and Riviere's barely touched the ball.

The fish rots from the head. We've lots of good players across the pitch but the whole is less than the sum of its parts due to Pardew's desperately negative tactics.

The the young lad on inplace of Gouff who looks as if he runs around the pitch looking for stray bits of rubbish to pick up.

What young lad is that? Aarons didn't even make the bench. Or do you mean Perez, there's a thought. After his showing against Man City I feel confident he can't be any worse than Gouffran is right now.

If Perez gets on the pitch he'll score.

He's not explosive enough Cabella. I thought that from watching his highlight reel as well.

:lol: just put "...which I said ages ago btw" in your signature. It's gonna save you a fuckload of time over the course of the season.

Well, rivieres just useless :/ hope its just the new league cos he's possibly the shittest striker I've seen in a while at nufc at the moment.

Rofl at cabella to williamson in the box, great pass but williamson's volley attempt, he's daydreaming if he thinks he's

scoring that, man.

Edited by scoobos