Joan Rivers

wykikitoon

I liked her. RIP

Alex Jones has proposed she might have been offed by the illuminati for calling Obama gay and Michelle a tranny.

:lol:

Alex Jones is absolutely mental.

Same, I'm more thinking about the horrific end to the old dear in London to be honest. RIP both of them.

That was horrific. Had someone at work twittering on in detail about seeing one of the beheading videos and it absolutely turns my stomach. Don't know how anyone could want to watch something like that. Barbaric beyond words.

That was horrific. Had someone at work twittering on in detail about seeing one of the beheading videos and it absolutely turns my stomach. Don't know how anyone could want to watch something like that. Barbaric beyond words.

I really can't understand anyone wanting to watch it.

I really can't understand anyone wanting to watch it.

There's a kid here with it on his phone, he needs a word with himself to put it mildly.

Someone on the radio said Joan Rivers put into words what most people were thinking. She mostly picked on the rich and famous who should be big enough and rich enough to laugh it off, she also told a lot of jokes against herself. Her comments re Gaza were fuckin repugnent mind.

There's a kid here with it on his phone, he needs a word with himself to put it mildly.

Someone on the radio said Joan Rivers put into words what most people were thinking. She mostly picked on the rich and famous who should be big enough and rich enough to laugh it off, she also told a lot of jokes against herself. Her comments re Gaza were fuckin repugnent mind.

One of the downsides to to mobile phones is adult 'Kids' with videos on them.

`offed by the illuminati for calling Obama gay and Michelle a tranny.`

seems a reasonable conclusion tbh. guess she can escape the destruction of america.

I reckon that's definitely what happened. Especially as it's the first time she's said anything offensive about members of the establishment.