Fifa 15

Andrew

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switched to my PS4 persona to open my startup packs and got cuadrado and a few other decent players, so Im flogging them

anyone on PS want a few thousand coins?

Yeah seems XBOX is probably that bit better for FIFA too with the legend players.

I'm going to try and think of a trading strategy for a while before the game gets delivered! :D

Yeh, autobuyers have been a problem for a while.

The web app was shutdown for a while towards the end of last season in an effort to restrict their effectiveness and may well end up being again.

I've just found out that the UK is the last of the US, EU and UK to get the game released, the states get it tomorrow for some reason.

Yours for a reasonable price ;)

apparently EA are planning to be a lot more proactive on autobuyers and coin selling this year as it completely fudged the market last year which cuts into the money people pay them for packs but how effective their measures will work out to be remains to be seen.

Does anyone think that cards will go for more next week or less?

I'm not sure whether to stock up and try and sell on a profit next week or if I'll just make a loss. More cards on the market would mean things will surely be cheaper but more idiots on the market might help with profits etc. :scratchchin:

Could go either way, the market is mental in the first month or so every year.

Obviously there will be a ton of packs opened which will swell the market but earning coins also becomes a lot easier when you can actually play the game.

futwiz.com and http://futdb.net/ are tracking player prices for 15 already so take a look and see who you can trade for good money.

I think it'll be easier while the app is the only way to access the game but its out tomorrow in the states and then those of us who can only use the webapp will be at a disadvantage for a few days

Yeah that's going to knack it a bit. I bought the Ultimate Team addition so I'm hoping not to have to buy any packs at all really - because In about 3 years of playing it I've probably got less than 5 decent players in a pack. Although I appreciate some people get lucky I've never really been one of them.

I normally arrive at a decent enough team with a bit of skill/pace but I rarely get any proper superstars or owt. I normally have a slow start & find it hard to make coins - obviously you've helped with that ;)

Incidentally I've just had my confirmation email from Shopto and they're delivering it to the wrong address. <_<

It's only going to my mams like but it's an unnecessary clart on.

I'm just going to get it from Tesco on Friday.

Its usually cheap there and Ive got the pre-order version without preordering it the last few years, tesco online is advertising it at £45 at the moment