Fifa 15

Andrew

You can't convert central players to wide, unless he gets an IF as a right sider that isn't happening.

considering building this http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/2198258/ had a TOTS Perez on 14 and he was just amazing, one of my favourite players to use last year, quite like the look of that, seem like it will have a decent balance and should be less than 50k to put together

New plan based somewhat on something I've just seen elsewhere

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/2318186/

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New plan based somewhat on something I've just seen elsewhere

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/2318186/

ok so I have won every game since I started using this squad, its awesome!

I've got defending sussed and sorted my finishing out and Im blazing through the leagues.

Just played a guy with Martins, Doumbia and Musa up front, he scored 3 times but they were all early and once I'd sussed it even the ridiculous pace wasn't a problem, smashed 5 past him and marched on :D

I think the normal game is fine - it's just Ultimate Team where things get a bit ''funny''.

There's times when the game literally sucks the ball in the net. I had one the other day where I conceded 3 in ten minutes - all failed clearances - despite me hammering square - the took deflections on the way in the box past the keeper - one where the keeper parried it to the strikers feet in a crowded box.

I don't think I'll ever figure out how to combat the quirks - when it decides you're going to lose you lose. Players forget how to pass and control etc, you hit the bar 5 times, but he scores a fluke etc. Same old FUT...

There is so much I dislike about this game. As you may have gathered.

It's fundamentally broken in some aspects, if you ask me.

I'm more or less comfortable with the defending now but I really don't like the focus on pace and the fact that online games feel so... samey? And the goals - a third of them are finesses shots across the keeper, a third are hard shots into the corners and a third (or maybe more) are the immensely unsatisfying tap-ins.

14, at the end at least (to be fair these games go through multiple revisions gameplay-wise as they get patched) felt pretty balanced aside from the overpowered heading (which they've actually managed to fix in 15). I'll admit I'm getting considerably worse results on this as of late than I was on 14 after a while which doesn't help my opinion. So many draws, or late losses when opponents pile on the running at your tired defence with their pacey striker tactic.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Back on it and using this at the moment with about 45k still banked (considering IF Rodriguez at left back but im not sure of his work rates)

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/5175648/

I have this guy on the bench http://www.futhead.com/15/players/576/yassine-chikhaoui/ who has a bit of a cult following (discount Zlatan) on FUT, got him in a pack and I tell you what, hes ace, if it wasn't for the shit nation/league I'd have a team with him starting no question. 5 star skill and weak foot, 6'2" really great all round stats.

I loaned in Lewandowski for 4 games as well, hes awesome, shame hes somewhere north of 150k at the moment

Patch is out that includes some balancing efforts apparently.

I went for Rodriguez, typically weak willed when I see something I want :razz: but he does look good, work rates aside.

I like the 4231 variants this time out, those 3 CAMs make it a lot of fun.

I've got a midfield diamond which is a pretty decent system - mainly because Tiote is a rock & Cabella is class. I've got Fabregas & Henderson in the CM roles.

It's strange playing without wingers but I've got good full backs - Moreno & Zabaleta so there's a lot of natural width there anyway.

Seems a lot of youtubers are getting their accounts reset from promoting/partaking in coin buying, oddly almost all of them are claiming they've been hacked and had all their stuff stolen and some shiny new graphics have appeared over their WDL records, funny that such a sweep of hacking occurred on so many prominent players all at once :razz:

Glad EA are actually doing something tbh

I may or may not have bought coins. ;) It's difficult to trade mind because there's always someone snapping up cards automatically.

Bought some Sterlings/Welbecks/Naldos/Ben Arfas and you can make a canny profit like that. Often I just buy a few of any player I think is going to play well the weekend coming.

I have before, only so much you can do, but getting rid of coinsellers, who are running list of the bots, will even out the market and make the rewards from playing more worthwhile which can only be a good thing.

EA released stats this week saying that 80% of all transfer market searches are done by bots which is just crazy.

So I play this guy on UT, outplay him, 4-1 up going into the 90th minute. He decides to have 2 pause breaks, I'm assuming to wind me up in some weird sort of revenge for beating him (since it would have been quicker to just let the game finish).

Seconds after we get back into gameplay in injury time, I'm disconnected from EA's servers and I get given the game as a loss.

This after I foolishly spent about £12 on FIFA Points that went towards jumbo packs that once again gave me nothing exciting (yes I know that's the luck of the draw, but I never seem to get anything out of these things).

Fucking infuriating.

Start another match, race into a 2-0 lead and get disconnected during the replay for the second goal. Absolutely done for the night, their servers are all over the place and I'd rather not get punished for EA's ineptitude when I'm winning a game (can't exactly expect them to have a system in place that only punishes losing quitters and the like, but still).

:suicide:

Got Hazard last night, bought some points to open a few jumbo packs, opened the first, got him and stopped.

Not getting better than that in one sitting.

Hazard sold, Lewandowski and Reus purchased, bundesliga team now looking like this

Leno

Piszcek, sokratis, subotic, IF Rodriguez

Lahm,Gustavo

Shaqiri, De Bruyne, Reus

Lewandowski

Got about 60k left over and have 3 options I think,

Subo and Sokratis out, Hummels and Boateng in

Shaqiri out, Aubameyang in

De Bruyne upgrade to IF.

That sounds class!

I bought Sanchez/Van Persie over the weekend by neither were particularly great so ended up moving them on for a profit which is decent enough I suppose.

So my team is pretty much the same - apart from since the patch I'm a magnet for yellow cards & subsequent reds. I seem to pick them up in patches - i.e both full backs - both center backs or once my front three about 20 seconds in :lol:

I'm sitting on 300k now with that team still the same,

Don't really know what to do with it, it can't get much better apart from Robben coming in but he's too much.

might make a new team.