The Club is for sale

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know but the club was in bad shape financially then, especially when we dropped into the championship. This time around we are a more attractive proposition, according to that article the club is recording a profit, which would make it more saleable. Ah well! one can only dream.

Should have said it was by Luke Edwards. :lol:

Each PL club gets as much TV money as the whole SPL put together.

This has been put out there cause they sense there is trouble brewing.

Edited by Park Life

Can't see it myself NUFC is the goose that lays the golden eggs advertising wise. I cant see Rangers covering such a wide area of the globe as we do in the premiership. But maybe he's had enough of us, his wealth has tripled since he bought the club I suppose we'll find out in the next few days.

"Anyone who claims they are interested in negotiating a price will be asked to pay for the use of a box at St James’ Park for 10 years up front to prove they are serious bidders"

You couldn't make this up .

This has been put out there cause they sense there is trouble brewing.

:D

I too laughed mockingly in the face of the doom mongers.

I'd rather be blindly optimistic and happy than pessimistic and right though.

I'm pretty sure Mark Fenwick, Duncan Bannatyne, Graham Wylie, Duncan Davidson and a couple of pals are going to make an offer then bring back Keegan and we'll climb the table slowly but surely.

:nufc:

:nufc:

"Anyone who claims they are interested in negotiating a price will be asked to brand "This one's for Mike" on their forehead and give Joe Kinnear his own pub to prove they are serious bidders"

You couldn't make this up .

FYP

I'll believe when the Fat Fuck waddles off into the sunset , dragging Pardew with him.

This would be like a wet dream. If only.

Let's see what happens. Meanwhile we can all help the situation by turning up the pressure on the pair of cunts through being united and continue making our feelings known towards them.

I think the only way we'll get rid of the fat wanker is if he has a coronary or someone comes in with an outrageous bid and is willing to pay off that St James's holding company as well. Sadly neither look to be happening with him looking slimmer than ever and people can buy other Premiership teams at a far lower cost. :suicide:

It's bullshit. Not only is he making a yearly profit from the club, the free advertising for SD is priceless. Why would he give that up?

More exposure worldwide for the champions league perhaps? It'd be far easier to have Rangers there, getting the money from it than us.

More exposure worldwide for the champions league perhaps? It'd be far easier to have Rangers there, getting the money from it than us.

Said this before but I think us in the Premier League over a season gets more exposure than Rangers short yearly stint in the CL would get.

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor