The Club is for sale

Anorthernsoul

Disapointing but totally expected news. Apparently he told the stock exchange that he wouldn't be involved with Rangers share issue.

The worst fear that he is very happy to continue to use the club as a vehicle for increasing the profits of Sports Direct has probably just been confirmed.

That the club look like cunts again for banning Edwards and the Telegraph is just a side issue.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bizzare line about not selling the club for at least 2 years. It's either for sale or it isn't. Not sure why he would tell the world it 'might' be for sale further down the line

I suppose the idea is to avoid the question again in 6 months time.

The bizzare thing is that it comes accross as if nasty Luke is making up stuff and trying to make our lives miserable but brave sir Mike is promising that he'll be staying to keep things going so well for us!

These arseholes who work for the club, the press officer and people who do the twitter account - do you think they are total bellends or just really desperate for the job? You couldnt pay me 100 grand a year to be ashleys mouth piece spreading constant shit and ruling with an iron fist. Its laughable really.

I think mentioning a date in 20 months time, that potentially the club could be up for sale is typical of this man and his organisation. The beauty of it in my eyes is that the club is for sale now, he just doesn't want feeble £80m bids, he's putting it out there that the club potentially won't be his in the future, IF a proper offer ends his association and our mutual love affair with him. Fat cunt. The club is for sale now. You tell me of something similar, some organisation saying "we aint for faakin sale for at least 20 month." If we weren't at all for sale why mention a potential date when we might be, I'm taking some positives from this club announcement today. The sly ownership of this shit club. If they all fucked off, it would be the start of the new Newcastle United.

Its become too painful following all this to be honest. I dont know how you lot keep up. Im just keeping to the matches these days and just hoping for a goal or two. Listening to these cunts is a complete waste of time and a sure way to get your blood pressure up.

Someone mentioned that there is precedence, but I can't find it.

Someone should tell the people who own Watford and Udinese

And the owner of Brentford and FC Midtjylland or Red Bull who own both FC Salzburg and Leipzig.