John Carver

Tooj

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one like Stone and Beardsley who are just happy to have a job and follow the club's line.

Some of the antics of our backroom staff are shocking. How many times have him or Woodman been involved in some kind of fracas on the touchline?

Happened right in front of me today, and at the bairn's first match. All because a couple of fans unfurled a 'sack Pardew' banner.

I had respect for Carver, but not after today. Disgraceful the things he said in front of young fans. Pressure or not, he's a disgrace.

Happened right in front of me today, and at the bairn's first match. All because a couple of fans unfurled a 'sack Pardew' banner.

I had respect for Carver, but not after today. Disgraceful the things he said in front of young fans. Pressure or not, he's a disgrace.

I think he's gone down in a lot of peoples estimations after today and in front of young kids he can't have any excuses.

What was he saying like Craig, hard to make out in the vine.

Supported with quite frankly foul and abusive language, questioned if they were true fans and invited them to the training ground next week to discuss it further.

Supported with quite frankly foul and abusive language, questioned if they were true fans and invited them to the training ground next week to discuss it further.

We'll have to send The Fist in to give him some monkey magic.