John Carver

Tooj

I thought that the video of Carver was from after the game. If they're unfurling the banners during the warmup then they are right to be questioned as to whether their priority is in seeing the team win or lose.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that the video of Carver was from after the game. If they're unfurling the banners during the warmup then they are right to be questioned as to whether their priority is in seeing the team win or lose.

I don't think the banners made the difference to the result like.

I don't think the banners made the difference to the result like.

Probably not but you unfurl the banners if you're 2-0 after 20 minutes. To start protesting during the warm up is to will your team to lose and from Carver's POV you can understand why he's pissed off.

Probably not but you unfurl the banners if you're 2-0 after 20 minutes. To start protesting during the warm up is to will your team to lose and from Carver's POV you can understand why he's pissed off.

I think the banners were quite clearly stating, regardless of the result today, we want Pardew gone. If Carver was angry because he expected that the players would turn in a bad performance because of some banners, it raises questions about the quality of coaching, not the support.

"The banners put us off...We couldn't apply any fret after that...." /Pardew

"it's not clear at this stage wevver we've paid a financial outlay on the banners or not"

Aye because they will have made a difference to the result like.

Howk them out at 2-0 down and we just get called fickle Geordies.

I'm sure Sir Bobby would feel let down by how Carver has changed since he worked with him, that said, NUFC on the whole is an insult to Sir Bobby in it's current state full stop.

Carver better buy himself some throat lozenges this week. Because if he's going to start shouting at people with banners I'd imagine there'll be quite a few before, during, and after the match against Hull.

Edited by trooper

We're a fucking laughing stock in the football community an owner who doesn't give a flying fuck (or he'd have got rid of Pardew by now) A manager whose useless and will use any excuse but himself. Now we have a coach who shouts abuse at the fans and even offers to fight them. Then there's the players many of who are simply not good enough for the premiership the club is ruined it's now the 2012/13 season part 3 except without a goal scorer we have a very strong possibility of relegation. We need a complete overhaul owner, manager, coaches & players otherwise we'll end up being another Middlesbrough.

Bellamy was talking to another member of SBR backroom staff at the airport and said ` Fuckin wanker' about someone, not Carver.Carver was walking past and said `Who are you calling a wanker '. Bellamy said `Well who do you think' and the scuffle and chair throwing started.This came from the person Bellamy was talking to.

Spot on trooper. But you forgot to add the fans who turn up 40,000+ making out changing manager will fix it all.

Carver surely has to be sacked now, totally unacceptable

Edited by scoobos