John Anderson on Radio Newcastle

essembeeofsunderland

Is he employed by the club in any capacity ? When asked about replacing Pardew ,he always comes out with `But who would you get to replace him'.The best you get out of him is `The manager is under pressure'. He thinks there should be no booing or protests during the match,after the final whistle would be fine.Aye that's a good time John,when the ground is empty,and after Pardew runs down the tunnel,so Pardew can say he never heard or noticed and displeasure.A good time to raise the abuse whould be after we score a goal against Hull,however unlikely that scenario.The rumour is that Pardew will be here till Xmas.Maybe when he does get the sack Anderson may say `Well he had to go'.

I never listened to the show but changed my home journey time recently so can't help myself. He's funny like.

When Colin Murray is talking more sense on Talksport you know you've got problems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p025yrp7

20:30

Him and Mick Lowes are tossers.

If it was up to them McKeag would still be here rather than the sit downs and that in the 80s.

Tell you what, I know that online fans get a lot of stick, but by christ they seem more clued up about what's going on at the club than the rest of them. Old Albert asking "are we sure Pardew has the final say on the players?" and the two goombas saying "we're not sure".

Well I think we're all sure that he doesn't. How is this even up for debate?

Tell you what, I know that online fans get a lot of stick, but by christ they seem more clued up about what's going on at the club than the rest of them. Old Albert asking "are we sure Pardew has the final say on the players?" and the two goombas saying "we're not sure".

Well I think we're all sure that he doesn't. How is this even up for debate?

What I find more annoying at the moment is view of some people that seems to be that Pardews lack of final say in transfers some way absolves him of being a completely shit manager. Yes he may have been able to see that we needed to sign a proven striker and may have even asked for one (no doubt in a very forcefull way too!) but that doesn't mean he needs to use a tactic of trying to hump the ball up to Rivere who's on his own. It also doesn't mean that he should stick with the same set piece for four years that has never had any success. And it doesn't absolve him for headbutting (sorry pushing) an opposition player.

I had a fair argument about this with some of the lads I play football with in the pub last night (which also included the old better the devil you know argument). I really can't understand how intelligent people can defend him at all now.

In my case its not defending Pardew its using the same argument you are in a way, that people dont learn that when Ashleys pushed he does something to hurt us even more.

I still worry seriously, that we will end up with DENNIS WISE or worse :(

This is painful for all toon fans, I mean, at least ossie tried and was honest, Pardews an absolute sham. I just honestly don't buy the argument that many managers would take the job, OR more importantly, that Ashley would choose to employ anyone that isn't already in his circle of trust.

Now, give me an Ashley out , or better still pro JJB flyers and I'd be a lot more enthused.

Edited by scoobos

What I find more annoying at the moment is view of some people that seems to be that Pardews lack of final say in transfers some way absolves him of being a completely shit manager. Yes he may have been able to see that we needed to sign a proven striker and may have even asked for one (no doubt in a very forcefull way too!) but that doesn't mean he needs to use a tactic of trying to hump the ball up to Rivere who's on his own. It also doesn't mean that he should stick with the same set piece for four years that has never had any success. And it doesn't absolve him for headbutting (sorry pushing) an opposition player.

I had a fair argument about this with some of the lads I play football with in the pub last night (which also included the old better the devil you know argument). I really can't understand how intelligent people can defend him at all now.

I'm sure Charlton Mcfaul and that didn't want to lose Gazza, Waddle or Beardsley, but they coped with it better than Pardew has. And they were better than anyone Pardew's lost.

I'm sure Charlton Mcfaul and that didn't want to lose Gazza, Waddle or Beardsley, but they coped with it better than Pardew has. And they were better than anyone Pardew's lost.

Exactly. The man is just incompetent and people are letting their hatred for Ashley blind them to the obvious.

The other one I hate is when people say you should always back the manager as he's managging our team and trying to do the best he can. By that rationale no matter how bad it gets whoever has the job is always the best man for it. Morons.

What I find more annoying at the moment is view of some people that seems to be that Pardews lack of final say in transfers some way absolves him of being a completely shit manager. Yes he may have been able to see that we needed to sign a proven striker and may have even asked for one (no doubt in a very forcefull way too!) but that doesn't mean he needs to use a tactic of trying to hump the ball up to Rivere who's on his own. It also doesn't mean that he should stick with the same set piece for four years that has never had any success. And it doesn't absolve him for headbutting (sorry pushing) an opposition player.I had a fair argument about this with some of the lads I play football with in the pub last night (which also included the old better the devil you know argument). I really can't understand how intelligent people can defend him at all now.

The manager is shit or the players are shit, but if the players are shit should the manager try to play football or just hoof the ball.

This manager played hoofball with a team that had Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano (when he decided to play them over carlton cole and reo coker). He doesn't need bad players to play hoofball that's his favorite way to play.

This manager played hoofball with a team that had Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano (when he decided to play them over carlton cole and reo coker). He doesn't need bad players to play hoofball that's his favorite way to play.

Boom, you've just been Howayed.