Newcastle United v Hull City

ewerk

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed feelings about this one.

Desperate for a win to get us off the cellar floor.

In a way want us to lose hoping it will result in Pardew's sacking.

Let's face it, if Krul, Janmaat, Colo, Haidara, Tiote, Colback, Cabella, Sissoko, and Gouffran each have a decent game we might just pull it off if we can get goals from somewhere or somebody.

When you look at that potential team strength it's hard to reconcile where we're at unless you attach the blame on management of resources.

According to Luke Edwards he's going to stand in the technical area for the first ten minutes and take the flak. Obviously hoping the crowd will tire themselves out.

Suggests he's taking this seriously at least.

This is going to be the most hostile atmosphere at a match in a long time. I can see Pardew hiding in the dugout again

Sure hope so. I understand the negative effect it will have on the team but there are bigger problems here. Need to think about the season/longer term future than one match.

I love his whole "I'll take one for the team and stand and take the flak" attitude, it is all 100% aimed at you you fucking moron you aren't defending the team or shielding them from the nasty troublesome supporters. Just fuck off please Alan. I have literally no interest in this game outside of the protest tbh

Good odds here for us to draw or lose to Hull : $1.60. I've got two hundred on it.

At the end of the day Pardew couldn't give a shit about what fans think. He's answerable to Ashley and Ashley alone.