SKY+ planner has changed again

Jimbo

Noticed this morning that the format for the SKY+ planner has changed, now you have to press the green button to get your personal planner up, and they have rationalised to catagory's too, that will take some getting used to !

AND - would you believe it - UKTV G2 now starts at 9am - IN THE MORNING!! NINE O'CLOCK!!!!! :rolleyes: Will this craziness NEVER END????!!!!

Sorry... so many ad breaks.... been brainwashed.......

Mine hasn't changed.

81300[/snapback]

They don't roll it out all at once mate. They've probably done it in Lowestoft first on the basis that if they can get to grips with it, anyone can. :rolleyes:

81302[/snapback]

am I bovverd ? :yes

AND - would you believe it - UKTV G2 now starts at 9am - IN THE MORNING!! NINE O'CLOCK!!!!! :rolleyes: Will this craziness NEVER END????!!!!

81303[/snapback]

Is that the channel I watch to help me fall asleep whenever I'm back at my parents' place? I do believe it is. Well hurrah, now I get to fall asleep at all hours of the day. :yes

Quite like the new layout tbh.

The ability to view your favourite channels in the standard planner format is genius... I'd even go so far as to say it was GREAT!

The ability to view your favourite channels in the standard planner format is genius... I'd even go so far as to say it was GREAT!

81790[/snapback]

that does sound like a nice touch! What are the other changes I've got to look forward to then

a nice long comprehensive list wouldnt be excessive imho

81790[/snapback]

that does sound like a nice touch! What are the other changes I've got to look forward to then

81814[/snapback]

so can anyone confirm that they have changed the planner in some reegions as i cant find anything about this on the net??

81790[/snapback]

81814[/snapback]

They've basically added more categories and the favourite channels planner view. Due to the extra categories you now have to press one of the coloured buttons to access the A-Z listings and another coloured button to access your Sky+ planner.

Also, not sure if it occured in the latest upgrade but they appear to have removed the 30 favourite channels limit... which is nice.