Stoke City v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

Stoke are a horrible, horrible side of English football. Bigger tramps than anyone as fans. Long term long ball dirty bastards as players. 8000 in the Championship 10 years ago, 27000 in the Premier League 10 years later. Cunts.

However, I don't know what we will do differently than we did at Southampton, maybe they're not as good with the ball, but they're strong and bullish, they even won at Europe's richest club with their negative pish tactics inbred in their away play.

The best case scenario tonight is either them losing a player earlier, or the toon scoring early and hanging on for a draw. They're not Brazil 1970, but we'll see a a 2-0 or 2-1 defeat in a very shit encounter and you'll see we won't contribute anything at all till we go behind. Pathetic. Pards will keep his job, people will try to be funny on here despite the shiteness, but deep down be gravely pissed off at the inevitablity of it all once more.

Do people try to be funny on here?

Fairly accurate summation my only fear is we are about as good defending against long balls as we are at attacking with them.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the Stoke hate fraternity also. As a 10 year old kid I witnessed horrific scenes at an away game down at Stoke's old ground in 1995, running battles before and after the game and I was right in the middle of it. I seen one of our fans stabbed. We pumped them 4-0 but those scenes will never be forgotten.

Horrible scummy bastards. Shit club, basically they exist as spoilers for everyone else.

Do people try to be funny on here?

Fairly accurate summation my only fear is we are about as good defending against long balls as we are at attacking with them.

Aye exactly. About as good as Ruel Fox in his area battles.

I am in the Stoke hate fraternity also. As a 10 year old kid I witnessed horrific scenes at an away game down at Stoke's old ground in 1995, running battles before and after the game and I was right in the middle of it. I seen one of our fans stabbed. We pumped them 4-0 but those scenes will never be forgotten.

Horrible scummy bastards. Shit club, basically they exist as spoilers for everyone else.

Couldn't agree more, I was there too, 17 year old and saw a toon mini bus pushed on its side. Third world tramps who make mackems look sophisticated.

:D

Succinct and to the point.

There's no two ways about it, we are going down if Pardew stays at the club. I'll be surprised if we make it to half time without conceding a goal, negative tactics from the start. He continues to play Gouffran even though he has been absolute dog shit.

I'm worried that even if we lose, MA's pissed rant the other night means he will postpone his decision to sack AP

Aye me too, as long as there are things printed telling him what hes going to do he'll do the opposite.

I'm worried that even if we lose, MA's pissed rant the other night means he will postpone his decision to sack AP

He's consistently done the thing least expected.

Since we all expect him to piss us off and stick with cuntchops, maybe he actually will sack the tit.

Grasping at straws, here, like :lol:

Alan Pardew has been chatting to Sky:

We know we’ve got some options on the bench now, particularly Papiss Cissé. I think prior to the Southampton game we deserved more than we got, and played reasonably well. The Southampton game was obviously nowhere near good enough. And since then we’ve shown resiliance. You need to be battle hard in this division, and we’re learning early that we have to dig deep and fight. Me? I was born battle hard, so it comes naturally to me. It’s been tough, because you want the fans to be behind you. Obviously they’re questioning everything I do at the moment, which is understandable.