Swansea City v.s. Newcastle United

TheGoslingBeast

:lol: Then he'll go home and polish his trophy

:lol: He'll parade it round the dressing room saying "Weww it caaant facking be my fawwlt I waaan managaaa of the year". Eliot and Obertan will then thank him for just willing to be there.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only concern is wether to get money on the 3-0 or the 4-0. Our CD's look nervy as fuck now.

:lol: Aye, it's really tough to predict what it'll be from 3-0 upwards tbh. Just depends when Swansea decide to stop playing really.

Official twitter account is saying it's a 4-3-3 instead of 4-2-3-1

Not exactly changing much though is it, just means Sissoko is meant to play level with Tiote and Colback. I was wanting to see Riviere and Cisse up top.

Not exactly changing much though is it, just means Sissoko is meant to play level with Tiote and Colback. I was wanting to see Riviere and Cisse up top.

Depends how Gouffran/Obertan interact with Riviere and how much freedom they're given. You're probably right though, it won't be significantly different.

Depends how Gouffran/Obertan interact with Riviere and how much freedom they're given. You're probably right though, it won't be significantly different.

Aye maybe, I just have very little faith in Pardew to make such a small change and have it actually make a difference. The 4-2-3-1 that we've been playing looks at times a 4-5-1 with the massive gulf between the midfield and the front line. I just think Tiote is naturally going to drop deeper, he'll have told Obertan and Gouffran to prioritize their defensive duties and it'll end up being the exact same shitty system he's been using.

Two up top would have been what I would have played in his position, Riviere looks like a striker who needs a partner and Cisse would complement him well imo. However this being Pardew he has retreated deeper into his defensive shell and played two wingers who he obviously intends to drop deep (hence benching Cabella) and kept a very very similar overall formation. The only bright spot of this is finally seeing Sissoko through the middle, so fanks for that Alan.