Swansea City v.s. Newcastle United

TheGoslingBeast

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game over. Great shot from Gabriel who failed to make the keeper at least make a save. Our centre backs again getting done by a turn of pace. Glad we stepped aside on signing Bony. Fanks Mike, fanks Al

Dummett trying to knock it past that Richards and burn him for pace :lol: sums up this game, utterly fucking tragic

I almost audibly groaned when he tried that. If Richards did his hamstring he'd still have got to the ball first.

I almost audibly groaned when he tried that. If Richards did his hamstring he'd still have got to the ball first.

:lol: Aye, no idea what he was thinking. I think the fact that Richards didnt have to even start running to halt Dummett made it even worse.

Tom Thrall: Newcastle fans need to remember Alan Pardew finished fifth with the Toon until his best players were sold and not really replaced!

:lol:

Lost count of the amount of times I've heard/read this sort of thing.

Yes, we did finish fifth a couple of years ago and our transfer policy leaves a lot to be desired. That does not excuse our performances under Pardew in the slightest and we don't really need patronising from ignorant opposition fans.