Swansea City v.s. Newcastle United

TheGoslingBeast

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's just no way we can beat Swansea with that one-dimensional being still in charge.He'll change nothing.His one braincell is finding it too tough making something work with the players we have.We'll get beaten comfortably.Period.

And the new manager is........Alan Curbishley

Sorry was being obscure. It reminded me of Mike Bassett football manager "Ladies and gentlemen England will be playing 4 4 fucking 2 thank you!"

I currently think Mike Bassett is a better manager than Alan Pardew.

We should be playing 532 with the players we have. Two wingbacks bombing on as Jan and Haddy like to do and is clearly in their nature from what I've seen so far. It would compensate for our uncreative midfield.

Edited by Park Life

There's just no way we can beat Swansea with that one-dimensional being still in charge.

He'll change nothing.

His one braincell is finding it too tough making something work with the players we have.

We'll get beaten comfortably.

Period.

got a sneaky feeling for a draw - they aren't owt like the team of last season - Bony's spat his dummy out not getting a move and looks half the player he was - Gomis is getting infront of him now.

The pace of Dyer and Routledge is the worry added to Janmatt's diabolical defending.

Edited by accadacca

We should be playing 532 with the players we have. Two wingbacks bombing on as Jan and Haddy like to do and is clearly in their nature from what I've seen so far. It would compensate for our uncreative midfield.

I'm worried Pardew will suddenly try and play on the deck around Swansea instead of using our height advantage :lol:

A 532 would certainly encourage the full backs to get forward and cross, but are they good enough at crossing the ball? And is Rivière (who seems likely to start) good enough in the air?

How about a wide 433? Look to hit the flanks with high balls. Rivière and Gouffran (because of a lack of better options) to play wide, challenging the Swansea fullbacks for for headers and high balls. A solid combative midfield 3 of Tiote, Colback and Sissoko, the latter charged with getting forward to support a central Cisse when possible. Tiote sitting just in front of a flat back four.

Edited by The Fish

@fish aythings got to be worth a go because if we dont start picking up points soon that gap at the bottom will start opening up. Once that happens we're in big trouble.

:lol: :lol:

"Um gunnah show sum faif wiv vu frust and fret of vu lads whut huz bwought uz diz fahr as soona or layta a stopped cock tells du rite time."

What a fucking goon. I am going to drink a bottle of Champagne on the rollercoaster on Brighton Pier when this cunt goes.

Edited by trophyshy

How about a wide 433? Look to hit the flanks with high balls. Rivière and Gouffran (because of a lack of better options) to play wide, challenging the Swansea fullbacks for for headers and high balls. A solid combative midfield 3 of Tiote, Colback and Sissoko, the latter charged with getting forward to support a central Cisse when possible. Tiote sitting just in front of a flat back four.

I think that's pretty much the formation that we've been trying so far? Gouffran's supposed to have been wide left and either Cabella moving out to the right or Sissoko moving up and out to the right.

I just think it's too complicated for Pardew to make it work. It would require some actual attacking coaching to make any of these formations work. Pardew doesn't know how to do that and thinks only magic brings it together. I can't see him ever making anything other than 4-4-2 work but we really don't have the players for that. Our only real wingers are Obertan (worst player ever), Sammy (an Ameobi which I think says it all) and Aarons who's injured.

And Gouffran has to be dropped now. He's been pathetic since Christmas.

Edited by David Kelly

:lol: :lol:

"Um gunnah show sum faif wiv vu frust and fret of vu lads whut huz bwought uz diz fahr as soona or layta a stopped cock tells du rite time."

What a fucking goon. I am going to drink a bottle of Champagne on the rollercoaster on Brighton Pier when this cunt goes.

:lol: Get it up on YouTube.

I think that's pretty much the formation that we've been trying so far? Gouffran's supposed to have been wide left and either Cabella moving out to the right or Sissoko moving up and out to the right.

I just think it's too complicated for Pardew to make it work. It would require some actual attacking coaching to make any of these formations work. Pardew doesn't know how to do that and thinks only magic brings it together. I can't see him ever making anything other than 4-4-2 work but we really don't have the players for that. Our only real wingers are Obertan (worst player ever), Sammy (an Ameobi which I think says it all) and Aarons who's injured.

And Gouffran has to be dropped now. He's been pathetic since Christmas.

who for though? not exactly blessed with options off the bench. not that i'm trying to defend gouffran in any way.

who for though? not exactly blessed with options off the bench. not that i'm trying to defend gouffran in any way.

Cisse, Perez, Armstong, even Sammy tbh. I know our options are limited but he's offering the square root of fuck all at the minute. Not that I believe that's totally his fault mind.