Fixture list up 'til December 31st.

accadacca

Having been daft enough to think the first 3 months offered a big opportunity to accumulate a decent amount of points, I am definitely rueing my optimism.

August - poor, September - disaster, and now October looms with the 2 tough away games - Spurs is the other one, plus a must win v Leicester, who haven't proved to be the pushovers everyone first thought. Mind the Palace result brought them right down to earth.

November looks pretty reasonable - Liverpool and QPR home, with WBA and WHU away, but all four could be lost just as easily as they could be won.

IF IF IF, 10 points havent been accumulated by 1st December { but I expect wins v Leicester and QPR - YES, SERIOUSLY, plus a point at WBA and WHU}, then that spells big trouble, as December is one bastard of a month.

Burnley away will be a scrap, Chelsea home - forget it, Arsenal away - forget it, Mackems home - anyone's guess, Man Utd away - could get ripped apart, followed by Everton home. That is one hell of a month.

Vital that 4th bottom arent more than 7 points clear by JAN 1 as will give the new boss a chance to get players in in the JAN window and with a decent looking January except Chelsea away, a real chance to get out of the shit.

Edited by accadacca

A taxi driver starved of attention with a unique variation of body dismorphia who's probably a decent person in real life.

You post reasonable decent points in an orderly manner then they will get the discussion they deserve. If you post with a machine gun of shit in a short period of time then you will get either ridiculed or ignored. Those are the laws of nature. Are you on your period?

Accadacca, a mackem WUM who still managed to seem more plausible than a certain Taxi driver who is currently MIA, last seen in Asda asking a member of staff questions about whether they'd use butter or marge?

I don't mind being had by a fellow football fan who knows his stuff, to be fair, and if one comes along I'll hold my hand up but in the meantime this Accadacca can now spend his time saving up for some much needed cosmetic surgery, because if I looked like him I think I'd shave my arse and learn to walk on my hands. :good:

I feel I ought to at least acknowledge my naivety in disbelieving anyone would be so bereft of occupation and devoid of entertainment so as to behave in such a manner.

Other than that, :lol:

.. but he was spot on with his post about our Championship season?

I'm so confused.

Won't somebody hold me.

Well he would know a lot about Championship-level oppostion.