The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Hopefully you keep your prediction run going.  But I don't see it this time.  I'll be amazed if we manage a lead of 150 and Kohli could well get that on his own.

Going to be one of those 'what if?' matches by the looks of it.

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

Going to be one of those 'what if?' matches by the looks of it.

Curran's certainly got us a lot more into the game than I thought we were going to be.  But yes I think we're going to regret a few things come the end of it.

2 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Curran's certainly got us a lot more into the game than I thought we were going to be.  But yes I think we're going to regret a few things come the end of it.

Would actually be India highest 4th innings score in England to win a test match. But a lot of those records have fallen in recent years and continue to do so with so few matches going into the 5th day now so the pitches aren't as worn as in years gone by. Should be a fascinating finish though. Get Kohli out cheaply and it's definitely game on.

Given that I'm fairly late to the cricket party, I think that's probably the best test match I've seen.

While I don't think it would have effected the overall result, Stokes has shown just how much we missed him in the Ashes.

• Like 1

Unless they make an example of him he’ll get a fine and that’s it because the sentences meted out for fairly serious assaults are a joke. Should be his absolute last chance though for England 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's done himself no favours going to trial. Now all the dirty details are in the media and it turns out he's a prize dickhead

Definitely comes out of this looking badly. Needs to take a look at himself and grow up a bit.

20 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Superb win for Durham against Lancs last night in the T20.  Probably need just one more win out of the last four to get a quarter final place.

That last over was ridiculous

Aye I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.  He's barely bowled for Durham before that either.

Another win last night and they're top of the North group and looking very good for qualification.  Wouldn't have expected this after the dreadful one day competition.

20 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So Ben Stokes has decided to throw Alex Hales under the bus at the end of his trial. That's teamwork right there.

Seems to have worked

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

:lol:

So we've established that one party threatened to smash a bottle on someone, the other party knocked him out and neither is guilty of affray despite it all being caught on camera?

Lawyer earned his corn tbh. It's a joke but not that surprising. Cue loads of tits on social media etc. now saying he's done nowt wrong and served his punishment by missing the Ashes just because he was found not guilty