The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have said I want my account here stopped so that will happen. Enjoy your little love in with England. They will lose. You will see your side lose. Enjoy.

6 minutes ago, Ken said:

I have said I want my account here stopped so that will happen. Enjoy your little love in with England. They will lose. You will see your side lose. Enjoy.

How did you enjoy that World Cup semi final?  

Well that went even worse than I feared. Some tidy bowling from Australia but some absolutely terrible dismissals de England’s point of view. Stokes and Buttler in particular just gifting it away. 

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I realised. Another corker to go with “clueless idiot” because I disagree with you about England’s batting order - good one. 

:lol: To be fair to you, the balance with Root at 3 looks brilliant. It’s really getting the most out of our best batsman 

Edited by Alex

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: To be fair to you, the balance with Root at 3 looks brilliant. It’s really getting the most out of our best batsman 

The balance would still be shit even if he was back at four.

They can all bat a bit otherwise they wouldn’t be there. It’s all in the mind - trying to take the attack back to the bowlers when they’re on top instead of grafting for time. 

Look back at the dismissals yesterday and there were a lot of stupid shots, not that many jaffas. Boycs will be purring at Stokes taking 50 balls for his unbeaten 2 after the way he got himself out first innings. That’s proper test match batting.