The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It was alright cheers Ken. Hope yours was good too. 🥂

Am at my parent's place. Me mam has arthritis so I did the cooking. We bought a lot of cooked prawns, lobster and made kilpatricks as well as a whole chicken. 

Yeah bit disappointing watching the cricket although I thought the changes that England made were positive. It is what it is.

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's just a shame it's not even remotely competitive. Aussie Christmases always sound mint, with the weather and seafood you lot have. Bastards. :lol:

Yeah its warm here. I am in my short pants and singlet. Beers in the esky. My belly is full. I am chilling after a weird year.

Aye I crave competitiveness as much as you do. It isn't there at the minute

England's batsmen managed to undo all the good work of their bowlers. For all the slack Anderson has coped recently he was honestly unplayable at times today. And then the batters utterly shit the bed. Talk about demoralising. This England side has some of the greatest ever players England have produced (well two at least, arguably three) and then just utter shit. They had Allan Border in the comms the other day when Root was in the throes of utter despair. You got the impression Border was having flashbacks to the 80s when he had pretty well the same problem -- himself, a world class batsmen, surrounded by sobering levels of mediocrity.

My boss and company operate out of WA. He went to Margaret River for a few days just to escape the heat. 42 is brutal! Perth is a beautiful city if you don't mind living on the sun.

• Like 2

Been watching The Test on Amazon Prime and, I've decided you're a bunch of fucking cheats and you can fuck off. Having Smith and Warner back into the team after what they did and all their crying on, and the "NATIONAL DISGRACE" headlines and stuff. 

Suck it @Kenyou cheating fucker! You can stick your Christmas day lobster up your arse. Uncooked and still snapping. :lol:

SERIES VOID

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Been watching The Test on Amazon Prime and, I've decided you're a bunch of fucking cheats and you can fuck off. Having Smith and Warner back into the team after what they did and all their crying on, and the "NATIONAL DISGRACE" headlines and stuff. 

Suck it @Kenyou cheating fucker! You can stick your Christmas day lobster up your arse. Uncooked and still snapping. :lol:

SERIES VOID

Umm nah sorry. Conspiracies dont come into this. 

Warner's press conference where says "I want to apologise to my family", tears streaming down his face, voice like Davey Stott. :lol:

More embarrassing than anything we've seen from England this tour. 

SERIES VOID!