The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The ground is at Chester le Street,not Durham,so what part of that do you and most of the media not get.

The part where it's home of Durham CCC. Same as 'playing at Lancashire' means Old Trafford or 'playing at Notts' means Trent Bridge...

The ground is at Chester le Street,not Durham,so what part of that do you and most of the media not get.

No one cares you mentalist.

The whole world "gets it" except you apparently.

J69, some tickets left for Sunday and I'm thinking of snagging two, how easy is the ground to get to, what's the parking situation like and does a good atmosphere get going (only been to more 'traditional' cricket grounds so have a completely irrational idea that it won't be as good at a newer place)

i'd like to see onions have a bowl on his home ground. he's been unlucky not to win more caps really. he's always looked impressive bowling in tests, averages under 30 iirc

Second best english bowler when in England. Ludicrous that he hasn't played in this series. Bresnan is bang average at test lever.

J69, some tickets left for Sunday and I'm thinking of snagging two, how easy is the ground to get to, what's the parking situation like and does a good atmosphere get going (only been to more 'traditional' cricket grounds so have a completely irrational idea that it won't be as good at a newer place)

Ground is easy to get to but I would try to park in the town centre and walk ten mins to the ground. There's one road in and out to the car park and its gridlocked trying to get out at the end of the game

The ground will be bouncing I'm sure. Near enough sold out. Currently looking like rain on Friday so I hope that changes!

Edited by TheRollingStones