There's a lass at work......

Smooth Operator

whose been to the toilet to shake her lettuce and has come back with a bit of toilet roll hanging from the top of her thong that pertrudes from the top of her pants. :rolleyes:

Ah simple pleasures! No-one has the heart to tell her, hopefully when she goes for a brown touchdown she'll rectify the problem.

whose been to the toilet to shake her lettuce and has come back with a bit of toilet roll hanging from the top of her thong that pertrudes from the top of her pants.  :yes

Ah simple pleasures! No-one has the heart to tell her, hopefully when she goes for a brown touchdown she'll rectify the problem.

81307[/snapback]

Not even you SMO? I'm surprised you didn't jump at the chance and made sure the whole office was aware :rolleyes:

whose been to the toilet to shake her lettuce and has come back with a bit of toilet roll hanging from the top of her thong that pertrudes from the top of her pants.  :yes

81307[/snapback]

Not even you SMO? I'm surprised you didn't jump at the chance and made sure the whole office was aware :rolleyes:

81311[/snapback]

Nah she's one of these lasses who would die at the thought of having done something like this so I couldn't tell her.

It's like when I used to work with Wacky and he sneezed and unbeknown to him he still had a big green snot hanging from his chin after he thought he'd wiped his snout. A wifey pointed it out and he ran red faced to the bogs, where he rang me at my desk and asked me to bring him his coat cos he was so embarrased he had to go home cos he couldn't face his colleagues after this, he's been on the dole ever since. Some people are micey.

whose been to the toilet to shake her lettuce and has come back with a bit of toilet roll hanging from the top of her thong that pertrudes from the top of her pants.  :o

81307[/snapback]

81311[/snapback]

Nah she's one of these lasses who would die at the thought of having done something like this so I couldn't tell her.

It's like when I used to work with Wacky and he sneezed and unbeknown to him he still had a big green snot hanging from his chin after he thought he'd wiped his snout. A wifey pointed it out and he ran red faced to the bogs, where he rang me at my desk and asked me to bring him his coat cos he was so embarrased he had to go home cos he couldn't face his colleagues after this, he's been on the dole ever since. Some people are micey.

81316[/snapback]

:yes

81307[/snapback]

81311[/snapback]

81316[/snapback]

Twisted the story again :o

For those of you that are interested the true story was that SMO came back from the toilet and had obviously been tampering with himself, when he looked down, much to his embarrasment, he had trouser sneezed all over his staypress and was devestated when the new student placement lass pointed out that he had something that resembled hot wall paper paste all over his crotch area.

Hence the plea to his Line Manager for a half days flexi. It amazes me how this lad hasn't been placed on the register yet tbh ;)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

You know- I don't think the real story matters in the least. It's amusing as hell reading as you two verbally spar and try to embarrass the other with facts and falsehoods in equal abundance. (assumed) One-upsmanship at it's best. :rolleyes:

You know- I don't think the real story matters in the least. It's amusing as hell reading as you two verbally spar and try to embarrass the other with facts and falsehoods in equal abundance. (assumed) One-upsmanship at it's best. :yes

81334[/snapback]

Never a truer word spoken tbh :rolleyes:

81307[/snapback]

81311[/snapback]

81316[/snapback]

It amazes me how this lad hasn't been placed on the register yet tbh :o

81330[/snapback]

Pot kettle black son, surely you've made the connection between the recent scandal over registered molesterers getting jobs with kids and you not being able to get that classroom assistant job you went for last week! They've been forced to crackdwon on these low life scumbags, you'll be on the dole for a good few years now sunshine.

You know- I don't think the real story matters in the least. It's amusing as hell reading as you two verbally spar and try to embarrass the other with facts and falsehoods in equal abundance. (assumed) One-upsmanship at it's best. :yes

81334[/snapback]

Facts - SMO

Falsehoods - Wacky Jnr

Surely you believe the word of a working man over that of a lazy, masterbating lay about???

:rolleyes:

whose been to the toilet to shake her lettuce and has come back with a bit of toilet roll hanging from the top of her thong that pertrudes from the top of her pants.  ;)

81307[/snapback]

81311[/snapback]

81316[/snapback]

It amazes me how this lad hasn't been placed on the register yet tbh :angry:

81330[/snapback]

Pot kettle black son, surely you've made the connection between the recent scandal over registered molesterers getting jobs with kids and you not being able to get that classroom assistant job you went for last week! They've been forced to crackdwon on these low life scumbags, you'll be on the dole for a good few years now sunshine.

81336[/snapback]

Might start up a dog walking business :o

Anyone want their dog buggered, i mean walked :icon_lol:

Rumour has it there was some bloke from Walkerville offering this service but he was closed down after an old wife came back from holiday to find her Yorkshire Terrier's arse shaved, and resembling a half eaten Kebab with Gravy due to the buggering it had been on the recieving end of whilst she was on holiday.

Some dirty bastards about :yes

Edited by Wacky Jnr

81334[/snapback]

Facts - SMO

Falsehoods - Wacky Jnr

Surely you believe the word of a working man over that of a lazy, masterbating lay about???

:rolleyes:

81337[/snapback]

Males here? Surely those descriptions are synonymous.

The day after SMO waxes his pants because some lass at work has read his computer screen to discover salacious remarks about a colleague....he posts more stuff on his works computer about another lass at his work with bogroll hanging out of her shreddies. :rolleyes:

Twisted the story again :rolleyes:

For those of you that are interested the true story was that SMO came back from the toilet and had obviously been tampering with himself, when he looked down, much to his embarrasment, he had trouser sneezed all over his staypress and was devestated when the new student placement lass pointed out that he had something that resembled hot wall paper paste all over his crotch area.

Hence the plea to his Line Manager for a half days flexi. It amazes me how this lad hasn't been placed on the register yet tbh :yes

81330[/snapback]

I'm reluctant to believe anyone that can't spell devastated properly tbh.

Hence the plea to his Line Manager for a half days flexi. It amazes me how this lad hasn't been placed on the register yet tbh :yes

81330[/snapback]

81467[/snapback]

I don't think that will bother him tbh.

81330[/snapback]

81467[/snapback]

Is this spelt right? Fuck Off back to Rockshots you pillow munching, felching loving shithouse. :o

81330[/snapback]

81467[/snapback]

Is this spelt right? Fuck Off back to Rockshots you pillow munching, felching loving shithouse. :o

81470[/snapback]

think so.

81330[/snapback]

81467[/snapback]

81470[/snapback]

think so.

81473[/snapback]

Probably could have done with a hyphen between "pillow" and "munching". And "felch loving" scans better. Tbh.

Twisted the story again :yes

Hence the plea to his Line Manager for a half days flexi. It amazes me how this lad hasn't been placed on the register yet tbh :o

81330[/snapback]

81467[/snapback]

Is this spelt right? Fuck Off back to Rockshots you pillow munching, felching loving shithouse. ;)

81470[/snapback]

think so.

81473[/snapback]

Probably could have done with a hyphen between "pillow" and "munching". And "felch loving" scans better. Tbh.

81487[/snapback]

Thanks Dr, I'll keep that in mind for next time :rolleyes:

81330[/snapback]

81467[/snapback]

81470[/snapback]

It's nice to see someone with little-man syndrome ;)

Come on lads stop picking on Wacky, it's not his fault he went to school in Walker. Well it was a big building and the people in there told him they were teachers, I reckon he was taken for a ride for 16 years personally like.

As for the little man syndrome, he's the best stereotype of this there is, I asked him to help me put some wardrobes up at the weekend but when I told him they would reach ceiling height when erected he came all over all funny.