There's a lass at work......

Smooth Operator

Never went to school tbh, educated myself from wank mags.

81597[/snapback]

Pulled yourself out of the gutter tbh.

81678[/snapback]

Well, he's making progress. He's gone from Walker to Byker to Heaton. He's almost knocking on Jesmond's door, only a spell on the dole is holding him back!

Whereas worryingly I've gone from the affluent suburb of Gosforth to Heaton to Walkerville and I'm in employment! :lol:

Saying that the only reason he's not living on the Meadowell estate is cos his lass sucks council official cock.

Never went to school tbh, educated myself from wank mags.

81597[/snapback]

Pulled yourself out of the gutter tbh.

81678[/snapback]

Well, he's making progress. He's gone from Walker to Byker to Heaton. He's almost knocking on Jesmond's door, only a spell on the dole is holding him back!

Whereas worryingly I've gone from the affluent suburb of Gosforth to Heaton to Walkerville and I'm in employment! :mellow:

Saying that the only reason he's not living on the Meadowell estate is cos his lass sucks council official cock.

81692[/snapback]

:lol:

If anyone's lass is doing overtime under the gaffas desk it has to be yours. From what i gathered in my 2 1/2 years as a civil servant, which isn't a lot, her reputation goes ahead of her and it's not her work ethic people are talking about.

To go from an Admin Assistant to Higher executive Officer in a space of six months is something special imo.

Surely her title "Head of Section" must hold some clues :huh:

P.S Byker to Walker thank you ;)

Edited by Wacky Jnr