NUFC - LCFC 18/10/2014

The Fish

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than his winning goal I thought Obertan was fairly useless throughout.

Should have been a higher score had not Colo missed a sitter, plus Cisse's 2.

I thought the back 4 looked steadier, but then I've always favoured Saylor over Willo.

Can't believe Pardew has never given Perez more playing time, he has always looked competent and useful.

Master stroke by Pardew, bringing Cabella on for 30 seconds.

Still think Haidara would be better than Dummett.

Thank heavens we finally won.

Obertan played well, good finish. He'll need to stay in this form to keep us up. That is the most depressing sentence I've ever posted on here.

Tactically we are shite still. So conservative and no flow to the passing at all, always to the feet, never to run onto.

lol was about to post the same, i'm just home from my sat game and seen we've won and i honestly couldn't care less

If we ever become a decent side in the future will you start to give a shit?...please say yes, its not the same without your full enthusiasm :)

Another shit, creative-less performance against a championship team. We gifted them 3 sitters that a half decent team would have taken. There's the added bonus that this will more than likely save Pa dews job

This.

not sure, we could win the league this year and i would still be apathetic to be frank because of the owners etc

i'd respond you you trying to be a witty shit but frankly i can't be arsed :)

I call fibbage

Yeah we won alright, but not with any brilliance, and we're still in the bottom three and with our next 2 games against Spurs & Liverpool I reckon we'll languish there for a while longer..........maybe a lot longer.