NUFC - LCFC 18/10/2014

The Fish

I doubt it. In Steven Taylor's mind we haven't been winning because Steven Taylor hasn't been playing. Steven Taylor = success.

Eurgh, I bet he'd refer to himself in the third person if he could work out how.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't even get out out of my chair and shout "get in" or anything when we scored.

was it a muted celebration in the ground? it sounded quiet on the telly.

:lol: Aye, I was genuinely confused when it happened, waiting for it to be ruled out or something.

Newcastle were very decent on Saturday, and well worthy winners. I must stress though Pardew can still just fuck off. He's going on Obertan this, Obertan that, "I faakin knew as weww as anyone Gabrieww would caam good agayyyne. Its dahn ta me and my starff what this bawwd caant is achievin naaa". What a load of bollocks. His faith in Obertan was so shite, he didn't even take him on the pre-season tour of New Zealand, and left him in England playing with the U21's and other reserves.

Well done Obertan though, he should certainly keep his place if he keeps this up.

The praise Obertan has received from some quarters is ridiculous really. Yes he was probably our best player on Saturday but really he had nothing more than an ok game. Yes that's a massive step up from where he's been previously and if he can even just maintain that then he can finally be someone that can contribute to the squad. But the Chronicle scored him a 9! Fuck me gently, if that's a 9 there's something seriously wrong with premier league football.