The Christmas Thread

catmag

So are you going to sit at your computer with your head down while everyone gets their presents?

No, its given out after our 'annual curry' where I will be going to the pub with the other half dozen who dont want to do it :lol:

They all do I'm just not sure which one is getting this particular present.

Is that not a bran tub then. At my old job we only knew the gender of the recipient. Our oldest member of female staff got my nipple tassels and edible panties. She wasn't impressed. I was sweating it a bit because it was potentially a sacking offence. Managed to remain anonymous.

Got dragged into a secret santa after being at this job for 2 months a couple of years ago.

I got given a lass I had never met, was told by everyone I asked that she was a goer and loved a bit of racy stuff. Thought fuck it, I work out on site and never see any of the office ppl. Bought her some "sexy" chocolates when I was monged in Blackpool one weekend. Put them in the box and forgot about it. (I got a scarf).

Thought nowt of it until the xmas party when she pulled me up about it and I had to tactfully explain that everyone said she was game as fuck. She gives me the fucking stink eye every time I see her now, the bellend.

Certain professions you must know you'll hit a shift on Christmas day every now and then.

Only if there's an assassination or a tsunami or something for me, so I'm usually ok. Though this is 2016 so I fully expect to be covering the first day of the nuclear holocaust on December 25

Is that not a bran tub then. At my old job we only knew the gender of the recipient. Our oldest member of female staff got my nipple tassels and edible panties. She wasn't impressed. I was sweating it a bit because it was potentially a sacking offence. Managed to remain anonymous.

Unless I'm mistaken Martin was making an innuendo and I was playing along.