The Christmas Thread

catmag

Up at 5.30 for work - figured that if I can get in early and get a few processes going, I'll be able to shut the place down and send everyone home around lunchtime. It's amazing how motivated the team become when an early finish is on the horizon :lol: I'm exactly the same mind...

We're closing at half 12 but I had everything finished off by 11 so it's been a long hour and a bit. I'm now totally paranoid I'll come down with a sickness bug as one of the friends I was out with last night left early as she was in the early stages of it.

Now have to head to the grandparents as it's my grandda's 90th birthday today. Am I the only one doing church tonight like a good little Catholic girl? ;)

No, I've heard Gemmil loves to dress up for the Father O'Reilly.

Presents wrapped and delivered, house cleaned and tidied (hopefully to a level which will meet with the mother in law's approval although I'm bound to have missed a bit) and I've had my token neb at the ISS to pretend it's Santa. Quick bite to eat then I think I shall visit the inn.

Happy Christmas to all the comrades in the DPRK keeping it real with Juche philosophy & to the lads & lasses from ISIS, kicking back against the running dog lackeys of Yankee Imperialism. Our day will come, as the Boys used to say......

I'm dreaming of a Juche Christmas

Just like the ones I used to know

Where the DPRK glistens,

and children listen

To hear sleigh bells in Pyongyang

With every Christmas card I write

May your DPRK be merry and bright

And may all your Pyongyangs be Juche

With every Christmas card I write

May your DPRK be merry and bright

And may all your Pyongyangs be Juche

Happy Christmas to all the comrades in the DPRK keeping it real with Juche philosophy & to the lads & lasses from ISIS, kicking back against the running dog lackeys of Yankee Imperialism. Our day will come, as the Boys used to say......

Hilareballs