The Christmas Thread

catmag

:lol:

He didn't go to bed til nearly 10pm cos of church. I was chatting to my mam at the end and this little voice said "Erm... are we going home now - I need to get to bed here!"

Then he told me he'd sniffed the baby Jesus (he carried him to the crib on the altar) and that he smelled a bit funny...

So what time am I allowed to wake this child up then....?

My God, that kid needs to be ordained.

Merry Christmas to you all, especially you, Ken.

Didn't realise you need a different, smaller sim for the iphone. Cheers apple, the bairn will love her main present in a few days when the new sim is sent out by EE.

Not sure if it's the same, but had this issue switching from the s2 to s3 and I just cut it to the right size.

You just need to have a good look at where the chip needs to be resting and then cut a bit off the side and another at a 45 degree angle.

What model is it? You probably need a nano sim which I don't think you can do yourself.

Shhhhhh man, they nearly had him going at it with a knife. Not pulled owt like that off since Ken/Steviegate.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

Quick google indicates you can cut it down to a nano too, but I've no idea if that's reliable. Looks like the nano is just the chip with a corner cut off.

tnr3Plp.jpg

I've already ordered her a nano sim online. No need to get the axe out and start chopping just yet.

Made a luuuuursh dinner getting washed down with Champers. I'll do the rounds tomorrow morning to relations houses, have dinner made for me then a few aperitifs before watching Bluffers-R-us first eleven get twatted at Old Trafford.