Die Fußball-Bundesliga 2015/16

Ok it's the start of the new Bundesliga season I think it's about time we all jumped on the bandwagon and picked a German team to support.

While I would like to say Hamburg were going to be my team because of the connection to KK and my friends in Rahlstedt I am actually going to support...

Hannover 96 They are the closest team to Detmold where I spent three happy years and consider it my German home town. People at Lemgo Krankenhaus saved my life and people of the area gave me their blood so it's 96 for me.

Choose your team and give your reasons.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For fun you can't beat St Pauli for the fact I have access to a free season ticket HSV. I know I'm a whore.

Think Pep is going to run into massive problems at Bayern...There are whispering already.."His clothes are too casual"...That's german for this blokes a fukin gypsy. ;)

Jumping on the bandwagon I know but its difficult to look past Dortmund, with Klopp and their style of play. And I hate absolutely hate Bayern for some reason, I hope they implode and get done this year.

I quite like this Mikhtaryan guy they've signed too, may not be a Gotze but he's got tons of potential.

I had a Dortmund shirt when I was a kid, probably around the time they won the CL.

Really like the current team/style/manager, something about this always makes me laugh a little bit

Jurgen_Klopp_2477607b.jpg