Liverpoo

OTF

Buoyed by his smug self belief Pardew has vowed to play attacking football as he seeks his third straight league victory, the fourth in all competitions.

Hosting Brendan Roger's lukewarm Liverpool in the unpredictable state we're in little indication is given as to what we can expect. We can hope though that some of our better performing players get the chance to continue the performances we've seen since 45 minutes ticked over at White Hart Lane.

I dare not make a prediction for this one. It'll be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool are poor right now, and we have some confidence about us. I'm going to go for 0-2 instead of the usual 0-4. I know it's optimistic, but I'm really starting to think Pardew has turned things around...

Think we'll get twatted. The genius tactical mind game expert manager not factoring in the words 'Lord Mayors show', 'after' and 'law of averages' into his pre-game patter. Rodgers feverishly trying to work out our line up as I write this. ADP, or even OTF, ;) needing to up his game with the soccer am style title of the thread. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

It's been too long since I was excited on match day. Who knows how it'll go, I reckon I'm still in shock over man city. No better time to meet liverpool at home though, they've been in a slump.

Park Life's probably right ..

Edited by scoobos

Joe Allen kicks the back of Sissoko's foot in the box, but apparently that's considered the ball according to the pro commentary team.

I cant bear the commentary on Liverpool games...

Also, this has to be the weakest looking Liverpool side for some time. Without Suarez and with an aging Gerrard, they do look rather ordinary... Sterling aside.

Someone's evidently passed a note to the commentator saying that Joe Allen hasn't got the ball, so the tune has been changed and ow it was missed because Cisse was in the line of Mariner. That's as close as they'll come to acknowledging it was a penalty.

Edited by OTF