Liverpoo

OTF

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We now seem to be closing down quicker than before so not inviting the opposition to stroll into dangerous wide areas.Energy levels have definitely picked up or is it down to players getting their fingers out and having pride in their performances.

zzZzzzzzzZzzzzZzzz

We now seem to be closing down quicker than before so not inviting the opposition to stroll into dangerous wide areas.Energy levels have definitely picked up or is it down to players getting their fingers out and having pride in their performances.

Must have hit the blue pop canny hard after watching Newcastle beat Liverpool. Are you all set with a nice big order of cheesy chips so you can stuff your toothless mouth full of them as Palace put a third past your lot?

You sad sister fucking tramp.

Wait, so did Essemmbee actually admit to being a mackem? To be honest, I always just thought he was obsessive to the point of being a danger to those around him, not quite bad enough to be a mackem...

Accadacca was a mackem?!

Accadaccamackemspacca?*

* I know, I know it's an inappropriate phrase, but fuck you, it rhymes.

I'd give our performance 7 out of 10 and their's 2. What Gus Poyet said in March seems absolutely true. "Liverpool in the future without Suarez will be a midtable team." He's right. They are shit, and I have to say Gerrard almost looks like he's finished. That 20m quid centre half is average, and people saying that Sterling has the potential to be as good as Messi and Ronaldo should keep off the drugs. I'm delighted at how shit they've been this season. We were well organised and Sissoko is genuinely trying to grab games by the throat now, he looks more confident and that helps youngsters like Abeid and Aarons doing them the world of good.

I'd give our performance 7 out of 10 and their's 2. What Gus Poyet said in March seems absolutely true. "Liverpool in the future without Suarez will be a midtable team." He's right. They are shit, and I have to say Gerrard almost looks like he's finished. That 20m quid centre half is average, and people saying that Sterling has the potential to be as good as Messi and Ronaldo should keep off the drugs. I'm delighted at how shit they've been this season. We were well organised and Sissoko is genuinely trying to grab games by the throat now, he looks more confident and that helps youngsters like Abeid and Aarons doing them the world of good.

It's glaring now how much difference Suarez made to that lot.

It should have been obvious to everyone how much of an impact losing that rat would have on them. Before he came Gerrard had dragged them through so many times when he was playing with a load of average players. He's been on the wain for a few years now and much to my ammusment it appears it's tied in very nicely that Suarez has left and his legs have gone.

They not can't rely on a signle player drag them towards the top. Sterling and Sturridge are clearly good players but they're no where near that level.

They made a big mistake by using the Suarez money to bring in players in a variety of positions (the same mistake the cockney makems did with the Bale money). They needed to bring in one player as close to his level as they posibly could. It appears that Alexis was their first choice for that (and the way he's playing now it looks like he would have been a great choice) but if Balloteli was their second choice someone there needs sacking!

:lol: Aye it's brilliant. Got a good laugh when Balotelli come jogging onto the pitch almost missing the 2nd half kick off, the lad is a talent but he needs a certain type of manager and Rodgers clearly isn't the type (not saying Rodgers is bad, he's a good manager just isn't right for Balotelli).

Newcastle away

Real Madrid away

Chelsea home

If I'm Brendan Rogers I'm resting players in the "easiest" fixture , i.e. Newcastle away...he's basically treating a game at the greatest club in European football history in UEFA's blue riband competition as a capital one cup game :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad

:lol: Aye it's brilliant. Got a good laugh when Balotelli come jogging onto the pitch almost missing the 2nd half kick off, the lad is a talent but he needs a certain type of manager and Rodgers clearly isn't the type (not saying Rodgers is bad, he's a good manager just isn't right for Balotelli).

Ballotelli has talent but I don't think we'll ever regularly see it under any manager. It's not in his head to do things he needs to do ever really make the most of it. We'll see odd moments of brilliance, the odd mental moment but I think mostly we'll see a player looking pretty disinterested.

Well it's highly unlikely they were going to win at the Bernabeu, and it's highly unlikely that they're going to seriously challenge for the Champions League title either, so I totally understand playing a weakened side when you're already restricted by injuries. I'd have attacked the other two teams in their group, home and away, with my best side. Madrid would face my best side at Anfield, but if I'm stretched and have a huge fixture against a Champions League Qualification rival, yeah I'd field a weaker side against Real Madrid away. Set 'em up to defend deep, keep the ball & hope to catch Madrid on the counter.

Kind of how Pardew did in the cup at City, although I didn't see you complaining about it when Pardew did it?

What was that about?

Liverpool fans like to brag that they've won the european cup 5 times. I believe some also refer to it as "our cup".

This nobber was doing it to Real Madrid who won their tenth last season.

Well it's highly unlikely they were going to win at the Bernabeu, and it's highly unlikely that they're going to seriously challenge for the Champions League title either, so I totally understand playing a weakened side when you're already restricted by injuries. I'd have attacked the other two teams in their group, home and away, with my best side. Madrid would face my best side at Anfield, but if I'm stretched and have a huge fixture against a Champions League Qualification rival, yeah I'd field a weaker side against Real Madrid away. Set 'em up to defend deep, keep the ball & hope to catch Madrid on the counter.

Kind of how Pardew did in the cup at City, although I didn't see you complaining about it when Pardew did it?

I think there was quite a lot of complaints about the team we put out that night. Admittedly they were all before kick off.