Liverpoo

OTF

Shit. Looks like Obertan's done his thigh. Horrible timing for him with his current run of form. Liverpool defense will breathe a sigh of relief. Can hardly believe my words.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of shocking corners from Abeid so far.

Am I right in thinking that Barton was our last consistently decent corner taker?

It's hard to argue with our effort. Not everything is going to plan buy it has to be said that tactically it appears to be a good approach with suitable personnel.

:lol: What a winnet Taylor is man.

Good first half there, we've been the better side and have carved out some decent chances. It's good to see so many of the younger lads getting a chance and doing well, feel bad for Obertan and hope it's nowt serious. Sissoko needs to pass the ball mind, there's been a few runs where Aarons, Cisse, Obertan and Ameobi have all been in good positions outside of him and he's opted to try and beat two players in front of him, it's got us a couple of free kicks but I'd rather he'd pass it.

Having Carroll to aim for probably helped him there!

Agreed. Was going to edit my post to mentiom that. Carroll as the main target with Nolan hanging about being an effective pest looking for any scraps.