Global Warming

donaldstott

Remember the aerial footage of the poor sods shovelling stuff into the actual reactor itself? Also, a woman told of how when she opened a window just after the accident it felt like rain was falling on her, but it was actually particles of radioactive material hitting her!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the aerial footage of the poor sods shovelling stuff into the actual reactor itself? Also, a woman told of how when she opened a window just after the accident it felt like rain was falling on her, but it was actually particles of radioactive material hitting her!

84228[/snapback]

If you're ever exposed to a lethal dose of radiation (so bad you can feel it for instance) the best course of action is to kill yourself tbh. Someone last night described how the skin on his leg fell down like a sock; it is truly a terrible way to die.

The trouble at Chernobyl was the idoits running it - switched off all the safety cut outs to see what would happen in a an emergency.....

84293[/snapback]

Well, they found that out!

barnes Wallis, who designed the Dambuster bouncing bomb used to say

" I try and design things so they are fool proof but I've discovered that the fools are too damn clever"

It was bastard freezing this morning like. I made the mistake of going to work in high-heeled boots last night so ended up tottering home like Aveline off Bread this morning trying to avoid slipping on the ice and breaking my neck. It's trainers tonight. :P

saw some "sparkly" frosted sick at the Metro this morning ....strangely pretty.. :P

86308[/snapback]

A bit o/t but one thing that makes me nauseous in the mornings is the sight of pigeons eating last night's stale sick....

It was bastard freezing this morning like.  I made the mistake of going to work in high-heeled boots last night so ended up tottering home like Aveline off Bread this morning trying to avoid slipping on the ice and breaking my neck. It's trainers tonight.  :naughty:

86303[/snapback]

Picture of catmag in nurses uniform and high heeled boots stored in bank.

It was bastard freezing this morning like.  I made the mistake of going to work in high-heeled boots last night so ended up tottering home like Aveline off Bread this morning trying to avoid slipping on the ice and breaking my neck. It's trainers tonight.  :naughty:

86303[/snapback]

86728[/snapback]

Trust me mate, it's not as nice as it sounds. :unsure:

86303[/snapback]

86728[/snapback]

86731[/snapback]

Yeah but i've not met her so I can make her look however I like.

86303[/snapback]

86728[/snapback]

86731[/snapback]

Vomitworthy factor exceeded only by the image of Gemmill in the same outfit tbh.

86303[/snapback]

86728[/snapback]

86731[/snapback]

Vomitworthy factor exceeded only by the image of Gemmill in the same outfit tbh.

86735[/snapback]

Bum cos I was thinking of using Gemmill as a condom.

86735[/snapback]

Straight into Smooth's wank bank tbh.