Kenny Miller

Scottish Mag

No don't worry worry hes not been getting linked with us but..

Kenny Miller is poised to sign for Celtic on a pre contract according to reports.

First player to have played for both sides of the Old Firm since Mo Johnston. After having seen the abuse Johnston got i am surprised it is going to go through.. :rolleyes:

No don't worry worry hes not been getting linked with us but..

Kenny Miller is poised to sign for Celtic on a pre contract according to reports.

First player to have played for both sides of the Old Firm since Mo Johnston.  After having seen the abuse Johnston got i am surprised it is going to go through.. :rolleyes:

81406[/snapback]

Yeah but Johnston was just a twat. Craig Bellamy of his era.

Did Johnstone go the other way? Celts to Gers?

81453[/snapback]

Yes

81457[/snapback]

Thought as much but couldnt be sure.

Bit of a shit situation where the only team you can go to to 'better yourself' (meaning whichever of the two is on top at the time) in the same league is a potential sectarian disaster waiting to happen.

Terminally shit league tho to be fair.

81453[/snapback]

Yes

81457[/snapback]

Bit of a shit situation where the only team you can go to to 'better yourself' (meaning whichever of the two is on top at the time) in the same league is a potential sectarian disaster waiting to happen.

81460[/snapback]

I dont support any team up here, however i have actually found it more interesting this year than i have the premiership. The Premiership is no more a contest what with Chelseas money and in the SPL both Edinburgh teams have been involved at the top of league and the league is still a long way from being decided...

81453[/snapback]

Yes

81457[/snapback]

81460[/snapback]

I dont support any team up here, however i have actually found it more interesting this year than i have the premiership. The Premiership is no more a contest what with Chelseas money and in the SPL both Edinburgh teams have been involved at the top of league and the league is still a long way from being decided...

81464[/snapback]

Don't disagree with that, though I have to say in England theres still more of a level playing field even with Chelski's millions. Liverpool Man Ure and Arse could all realistically compete imho, just they havent (Liverpool making the best fist of it this season). Mourinho deserves more credit than he gets.

Mourinho deserves more credit than he gets.

81466[/snapback]

I think he gets it on the continent, UEFA coach of the year for the third year running, but I agree regarding this country.

Chelsea's best two players last season; Lampard and Terry, were not bought under Mourinho, and I think they were clearly the most important players in their side last season.

Mourinho won the Champion's Leauge with Porto the previous year - certainly not one of the favourites.

It was also debatable last season IMO whether Chelsea had the best squad.

I think it's silly when people say they have bought the title and Mourinho isn't that good, as Mourinho clearly made a difference to Ranieri.

Chelsea's best two players last season; Lampard and Terry, were not bought under Mourinho, and I think they were clearly the most important players in their side last season.

Mourinho won the Champion's Leauge with Porto the previous year - certainly not one of the favourites.

It was also debatable last season IMO whether Chelsea had the best squad.

I think it's silly when people say they have bought the title and Mourinho isn't that good, as Mourinho clearly made a difference to Ranieri.

81845[/snapback]

Mourhino is a great manager AND he has unlimited funds - that makes Chelsea unstoppable, and it is ruining the league.

I had hoped Abromovic would get bored and lose interest, but I was hearing on the radio today that he has plans to buy Earl's court and build a mega stadium. If that happens, the league is permanently fucked imo; it will be a one horse race and less competitive than the SPL. I think the recent halcyon days of football are well and truely over.