QPR (h) 22/11/2014

The Fish

On Ayoze. The lad's general play outside of the box is very, very raw. He's in the side because of his superb box play and that's OK with me. Even though he didn't score today, he got himself two chances and produced competent attempts. Plus he showed signs of improvement in his overall game. I hope we continue to find room for him and he grows into one hell of a player.

Oh and QPR are really, really, really shit. At what point were Willo and Dummett tested today? Did Krul even make a notable save?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayoze seems to be a last 3rd of the pitch player. I imagine if he goes through a dry spell he'll get some stick but he is notching the goals at the mo. Unlucky not to get another today. His runs off the ball are superb.

Always on the shoulder of defenders using his pace to get an advantage, we've needed that type of forward for a long time.

4th place!! but that could change by this evening.

Considering we had a weakened team it was a great win.

The SS was at it again, Super Sissoko.

Always have to have a criticism about Pardew. I thought Cabella was having a decent game so he should have taken Gouffran off to make way for Cisse. In fact I wouldn't have made way for Cisse.

Perez is certainly lively and I think we can expect more from him in future games.

Sad about Raylor beaking down in his first start after being out for so long.

Dunno, we were only 2 players short of the team that won 2-0 last weekend and our 11 was comfortably superior to a team that has lost every single away game this season.

1-0 is not good enough at home to QPR. Cannot keep scraping through against the dross, it's unsustainable in the long run. We all know Pardew has a tactical set-up that does a job on the opposition attack and that it works well against the top teams, but he's had 3/4 seasons now to sort out a system that can beat the lesser teams far more comfortably than we manage.

We'll be bottom half once our team stops picking itself and Pards can bring purples like Riviere back into the fold.

Yes yes we all know we've gotten lucky a bit and this run is papering over a few cracks.

But enjoy it a little bit while you can too eh? Whats the point otherwise? The players have been working their socks off and we have been playing some decent stuff. Credit where its due, winning 5 on the trot in this division is no mean feat.

Edited by aimaad22

We'll be bottom half once our team stops picking itself and Pards can bring purples like Riviere back into the fold.

You must be hating this like :lol:

Edited by Dr Gloom

I'm enjoying it without rimming Pardew for it. Deserves no credit. He's both a fucking arsewipe and a shit manager.

Who's rimming Pardew? He's still the ordinary manager he was at the start of the season, and Ashley is still the same shit owner.

To say pardew deserves no credit for six games unbeaten though is almost as ridiculous as the glee you seemed to take in being proven right about the crap end to the transfer window and the crap start to the season.

Who's rimming Pardew? He's still the ordinary manager he was at the start of the season, and Ashley is still the same shit owner.

To say pardew deserves no credit for six games unbeaten though is almost as ridiculous as the glee you seemed to take in being proven right about the crap end to the transfer window and the crap start to the season.

Nor ridiculous at all. We should be regularly going on unbeaten runs. Then he'd deserve it. Our false league position now will have him coming out with some expectation management lines as well. And even if he does deserve credit he's not getting it from me because he's frankly a deplorable cunt. Ask Jonas.

The man's a wanker but to say this winning run is nothing to do with him is daft. His tactics are generally uninspiring and the man himself is a twat but the players clearly are still playing for him, he hasn't lost the dressing room and the defensive record during this run has been impressive. The one thing he can do is make us compact, often with pretty ordinary defenders. For that I give him credit.

The man's a wanker but to say this winning run is nothing to do with him is daft. His tactics are generally uninspiring and the man himself is a twat but the players clearly are still playing for him, he hasn't lost the dressing room and the defensive record during this run has been impressive. The one thing he can do is make us compact, often with pretty ordinary defenders. For that I give him credit.

"Compact" when we're winning. "Negative" when, more frequently, we aren't. Re: the players "still" playing for him. We've been winning with an understrength team littered with kids, all of whom have something to prove and would therefore give 100% regardless of manager. The team he picked at Southampton certainly wasn't playing for him.

"Compact" when we're winning. "Negative" when, more frequently, we aren't. Re: the players "still" playing for him. We've been winning with an understrength team littered with kids, all of whom have something to prove and would therefore give 100% regardless of manager. The team he picked at Southampton certainly wasn't playing for him.

He's negative when we're on good and bad runs. That won't change. He's a average manager at best, overly cautious, makes subs that are rarely inspiring and is a puppet for the fat cunt.

But isn't the fact that he's got them playing for him when just a few weeks ago it looked like there was no way back for him worthy of a teeny tiny bit of credit? Honestly I thought he'd lost the dressing room as well as the fans and his days were numbered. Turns out I was wrong.

of course Pardew deserves credit for this run. Although that doesnt make him a good manager except in his own head.

Hard not to give him a bit of credit. Shocking to look at the table this evening. Hoping that the bottom doesn't drop out but I'm half expecting it. Still, great run. Howay the lads.

Fuck me, yet another win...

I can't actually enjoy it though given what's happened with Taylor - I really feel for the lad, life just isn't fucking fair sometimes.

Obviously the 3 points is great, and while I would've expected more had we been full strength, given the injuries etc I think this is pretty acceptable.

Wonder how much longer this'll run... Colo is back next week right?