UKIP and the rise of doublethink.

Park Life

it's a protest vote, i don't care what anyone says. the fact labour are losing voters to them too shows just how out of touch the mainstream political parties are with voters on both sides, and the complete lack of options on the left. just look at the emily thornberry debacle.

Ex stockbroker is furious with policy that his former colleagues in the CoL think.is pretty good..i.e. a huge pool of cheap exploitable labour to keep costs down.

That's definitely doublethink. Market forces neo-liberal putting the mockers on immigration (cheap labour).

That's definitely doublethink. Market forces neo-liberal putting the mockers on immigration (cheap labour).

it's been one of the great contradictions within the tory party for years.

It's no wonder Armando Iannucci and co. have stopped writing The Thick Of It when real life itself is doing the job for them.

you can just imagine tucker's response to her name trending after she posted that pic :lol:

it's a protest vote, i don't care what anyone says. the fact labour are losing voters to them too shows just how out of touch the mainstream political parties are with voters on both sides, and the complete lack of options on the left. just look at the emily thornberry debacle.

Obviously a politician can't say it but someone with a house covered in England flags five months after the WC and who doesn't know there's a bye-election on is a thick cunt.

All sides need to pander to thick cunts of all types but it would be refreshing for someone to just say "fuck 'em".

Obviously a politician can't say it but someone with a house covered in England flags five months after the WC and who doesn't know there's a bye-election on is a thick cunt.

All sides need to pander to thick cunts of all types but it would be refreshing for someone to just say "fuck 'em".

This is precisely the outlook that have given game to UKIP. The disenfranchised (mostly working class and now middle class also) have been ignored for a decade or more by the mainstream parties. They see UKIP as a friendly port of call (wether that is true or not is another discussion).

Ever since the elites moved production abroad this has been a war in the making.

Edited by Park Life

Ever since the elites moved production abroad this has been a war in the making.

Thatcher caused this, shut down industry, move to services, de regulate the city, bring the wogs in to do the graft. The descendents of those who built the empire that the fuckin Tory cunts own can go and rot.

It's happening in the US too, but they've got a goddam commy negro in charge who wants to give all the wetbacks work permits and heaktthcare. I understand he's hugely compromised on security issues but to just give two fingers to a Republican dominated congress and force it through is great iyam....also hes perhaps making sure that the Republicans get all the immigrant vote next time out :good:

It's no wonder Armando Iannucci and co. have stopped writing The Thick Of It when real life itself is doing the job for them.

I remember when the Tories released via twitter the Beer and Bingo incentive 'for hard working people to do the things they enjoy', a Thick of It writer came out and said they would have rejected it as too far-fetched. :lol:

British politics has been in self-satire mode for about 3 years now.

Thatcher caused this, shut down industry, move to services, de regulate the city, bring the wogs in to do the graft. The descendents of those who built the empire that the fuckin Tory cunts own can go and rot.

It's happening in the US too, but they've got a goddam commy negro in charge who wants to give all the wetbacks work permits and heaktthcare. I understand he's hugely compromised on security issues but to just give two fingers to a Republican dominated congress and force it through is great iyam....also hes perhaps making sure that the Republicans get all the immigrant vote next time out :good:

:lol: We can laugh but the state of the general election next year, man. And they've got a cheek to tell people to vote. I might just draw a cock and balls on the ballot paper.

His record is as bad or if not worse than Bush. Re-hired all the Bush finance and economic gurus for a start.

", bring the wogs in to do the graft"

happened long before Thatcher - way back in the 50's Lonon Transport brought in West Indians and then in the early 60's the rag trade brought in people from the subcontinent

Most of the Chinese started to arrive in the 70's

The Yuropeans came in AFTER Thatcher in the mid 90's

Of course the Yemenis in S Shields date back to 1930

UKIP will continue to increase in popularity until the 'liberal-progressives' among us in their ivory towers accept that immigration is a serious issue for many people. As someone with centre-left politics I should be repulsed by the home county Thatcherite's and libertarians that seem to infest UKIP, but I'm seriously considering giving them my vote. Hell, the main thing stopping me is the fact that a vote for anything other than Labour is basically a waiver for another Tory government.