UKIP and the rise of doublethink.

Park Life

If people cast their vote purely because they're offended that other people think they're thick, they're definitely thick.

You would vote for a party of people that think you're thick for having a rational viewpoint?

*cough* white van man *cough*

You would vote for a party of people that think you're thick for having a rational viewpoint?

*cough* white van man *cough*

I'm not saying I'd vote for them, I'm saying I'd be thick.

• 1 year later...

Just look at the slick production on this campaign video. This guy really gets millennials just like me.

So his vision would be a series of yougov polls on every decision parliament has to make to ensure no expertise is leveraged on any choice made on behalf of the nation.

Divvy.

Although a cursory glance of the internet shows conflicting definitions which is useful. ;)

Edit: it appears generation Y and millenials may be synonymous and are followed by generation z.....

So I was a bit wrong.

Edited by Renton

Millennials are are basically blogging, selfie taking you tubers, who are unlikely to ever find stable employment, own their own home, or have any pension fund to speak of.

Thanks baby boomers

Edited by Dr Gloom

I saw something which defined me as a baby boomer though the next one (gen x) was one year after me. The examples of behaviour etc it gave showed I had traits from both groups though mainly the younger one.

Although a cursory glance of the internet shows conflicting definitions which is useful. ;)

Edit: it appears generation Y and millenials may be synonymous and are followed by generation z.....

So I was a bit wrong.

Are you having a midlife crisis or something? You could start an argument in an empty room