UKIP and the rise of doublethink.

Park Life

I don't know why the other political parties don't just challenge UKIP to outline exactly what they mean by Brexit and exactly how they feel the negotiations should take place. They've basically been allowed to say "Right, we've secured Brexit, now you lot can sort it out".

I don't know why the other political parties don't just challenge UKIP to outline exactly what they mean by Brexit and exactly how they feel the negotiations should take place. They've basically been allowed to say "Right, we've secured Brexit, now you lot can sort it out".

I'm pretty sure that their new leader has advocated an immediate unilateral withdrawal from the EU and not bothering with Article 50. 

This is the kind of genius they have running the show now.

I'm pretty sure that their new leader has advocated an immediate unilateral withdrawal from the EU and not bothering with Article 50. 

This is the kind of genius they have running the show now.

Serious question then - if a GE was called now, would we all have to vote Tory in order to avoid splitting the non-insane vote?

Aye, that's what is predicted by that Electoral Calculus you previously linked to.

Well it was always a Tory seat before and I think the Tories will be quite successful in highlighting what a bunch of nutters UKIP are with their campaigning in seats like that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a bloke who claimed to be in poverty on the same forum where he posted news of his new big screen TV, latest iphone, treadmill, landscaping projects and all sorts.

Best label for it would probably be attention seeking.