UKIP and the rise of doublethink.

Park Life

That's a weird claim he made. I don't see the point of it or how he imagined it benefited him.

It'll be dodgy for him as a scouse cunt to have been outed over this - won't go down well at all.

There's a BBC interview he gave where he's directly quoted.

Is there? Brilliant.

I only heard the bit on the news where he claimed he didn't know it was on his website (taken from a radio interview).

What a weird thing to lie about (then think he wouldn't get caught out).

Edited by Alex

Is there? Brilliant.

I only heard the bit on the news where he claimed he didn't know it was on his website (taken from a radio interview).

What a weird thing to lie about (then not think he wouldn't get caught out).

Paul Nuttall, North West Euro MP for UKIP, said: "This is a cover-up of a cover-up.

"What are the Tories frightened of? The people of Liverpool will be disgusted by these cowardly moves to hide the truth.

"Revealing the facts on Hillsborough is hardly a matter of national security, it is a matter of natural justice."

"The briefings in question are the private memos that were sent to the then Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

"Without them being made public we will never get to the bottom of that appalling tragedy when 96 Liverpool fans including close personal friends of mine lost their lives."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-14562573

This whole thing is an absolute farce. What he should have done straight off the bat is just fucking owned up to it and apologised - it would no longer be news by now had he done that, although sure, he would have taken a popularity hit. He's made this so many times worse by attempting to weasel out of it, though.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm delighted he has. This might cost him the by-election and may chime a death knell for UKIP as a result, but watching this unfold is incredible.

Only point I don't understand is how they've proven that no close friends of his were there?

Has he claimed that as well? Fucking hell yeah, that'd really kill him off.

The thing is, even if he was there, there's no doubt at all that he's just attempting to make political capital over it, which is disgusting in itself. I saw this in the Guardian earlier - Arron Banks is 'sick to death' of hearing about Hillsborough. 'Milking a tragedy forever is sick'. 'It was an accident, and time for people to see it for what it was'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/15/ukip-donor-arron-banks-says-he-is-sick-to-death-of-hearing-about-hillsborough

Shocking lack of awareness and reading of their voter base on this one, I would have said.

This whole thing is an absolute farce. What he should have done straight off the bat is just fucking owned up to it and apologised - it would no longer be news by now had he done that, although sure, he would have taken a popularity hit. He's made this so many times worse by attempting to weasel out of it, though.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm delighted he has. This might cost him the by-election and may chime a death knell for UKIP as a result, but watching this unfold is incredible.

Only point I don't understand is how they've proven that no close friends of his were there?

He's admitted himself it was a "false claim".

On him being there, his dad has backed him up but others including uncles have said its doubtful and people who knew him say he never mentioned it which is suspicious to say the least.

This is the best they have to offer in terms of leadership as well :lol:

Until Farage comes back, anyway. This really is becoming an open goal for Labour. Problem is it won't tell us anything. If UKIP lose now, it's probably just going to be because Nuttall is a total fucknugget, not because Labour have performed well.

Edited by Rayvin

• 1 month later...

They'll still be on every edition of Question Time. :lol:

Main story on BBC news channel earlier including a ten minute interview with the MP. Unreal the disproportionate amount of airtime they give these fuckers. One MP! (Now zero MP's).

• 7 months later...