UKIP and the rise of doublethink.

Park Life

:lol: You're prepared to vote UKIP but hate the Tories. You're young but you need to give this much more thought. :lol:

I'll address your points in the morning.

Would it still be worthy of a smiley and your sanctimony if I said 'I hate the Tories and I'm voting Labour' - the red Tories?

I'm guessing not. Despite the fact there's little difference.

:lol:

Aye, righto

I reckon that's a pretty straight up point mate. UKIP, from what I've seen, and not what the media has told me, is made up from insufferable home county libertarians who are aspiring members of the TaxPayer's alliance and fawn over Thatcher. That makes them cunts, aye, but racists? Nah.

I reckon that's a pretty straight up point mate. UKIP, from what I've seen, and not what the media has told me, is made up from insufferable home county libertarians who are aspiring members of the TaxPayer's alliance and fawn over Thatcher. That makes them cunts, aye, but racists? Nah.

Not even the bitch who just doesn't like negroid features?

Look harder, then.

http://leftfootforward.org/2015/02/is-ukip-a-racist-party-these-15-comments-would-suggest-so/

Not even the bitch who just doesn't like negroid features?

Of course there are going to be racists voting for the party - racist people are going to be attracted to any party which is critical of mass immigration for obvious reasons.

But there's a difference between a party attracting racists, and UKIP being a racist party/full of racists.

UKIP are the only political party to ban former BNP members - Labour has 12 councilors that were former BNP.

The lass in question was instantly expelled from UKIP.

Of course there are going to be racists voting for the party - racist people are going to be attracted to any party which is critical of mass immigration for obvious reasons.

But there's a difference between a party attracting racists, and UKIP being a racist party/full of racists.

UKIP are the only political party to ban former BNP members - Labour has 12 councilors that were former BNP.

The lass in question was instantly expelled from UKIP.

Your leader has only just recently stated that he would like to introduce legislation that would allow employers to discriminate on the grounds of race. If that isn't racist then what the fuck is?

Your leader has only just recently stated that he would like to introduce legislation that would allow employers to discriminate on the grounds of race. If that isn't racist then what the fuck is?

He doesn't lead me, he's getting my vote, I've already said I'm not an avid campaigner or supporter by any means - I'm just explaining why I have decided to vote UKIP at the upcoming election.

And didn't he actually state that he wanted to scrap laws preventing companies discriminating on nationality? If so, no issues with that, as I've made clear I support British jobs for British workers.

If not, and it was race he was referring to , then obviously that's fucking stupid.

All them darkies coming over here, doing Islam at our white womens?

He doesn't lead me, he's getting my vote, I've already said I'm not an avid campaigner or supporter by any means - I'm just explaining why I have decided to vote UKIP at the upcoming election.

And didn't he actually state that he wanted to scrap laws preventing companies discriminating on nationality? If so, no issues with that, as I've made clear I support British jobs for British workers.

If not, and it was race he was referring to , then obviously that's fucking stupid.

You don't even know what the UKIP leader said last week to cause major controversy? Look, I know you're only 17 but maybe you should give it a few years until you firm up your ideological beliefs before voting for anyone. That's not me being patronising, I'm just being honest.

British jobs for British workers. Are you sure people aren't calling you a racist because you sound like fucking Alf Garnett.

You don't like the idea that we should prioritize the employment of low-skilled British workers instead of important cheap foreign labour to do the same? Cool. We disagree. Not sure that there are any racial undertones there. British people can be black, white, brown or whatever.

You don't even know what the UKIP leader said last week to cause major controversy? Look, I know you're only 17 but maybe you should give it a few years until you firm up your ideological beliefs before voting for anyone. That's not me being patronising, I'm just being honest.

Was it regarding race or nationality? Serious question btw.

And no mate, because my ideological beliefs don't lie with UKIP, but it's my way of making a point I feel passionately about.

And when asked if he would retain a ban on discrimination on the grounds of race or colour, he said: "No... because we take the view, we are colour-blind. We as a party are colour-blind."

And when asked if he would retain a ban on discrimination on the grounds of race or colour, he said: "No... because we take the view, we are colour-blind. We as a party are colour-blind."

Then I strongly disagree with him on that.

I know this is a cluster fuck here and all you book-reading, ivory tower, soft power, tofu munching vegans are filling your boots.

BUT uncontrolled immigration from the EU (mainly white) is destroying the negotiating power and job security of the British working class and lower middle class. That is a FACT.

Edited by Park Life

I know this is a cluster fuck here and all you book-reading, ivory tower, soft power, tofu munching vegans are filling your boots.

BUT uncontrolled immigration from the EU (mainly white) is destroying the negotiating power and job security of the British working class and lower middle class. That is a FACT.

Explain.

I want to agree with this but I have the feeling you're taking the piss out of me here :lol:

Not as much as the last two decades spent casualising huge swathes of the workforce in general iyam.