Premier League Pass

Kid Dynamite

Anyone else signed up to this. It's a New Zealand based service licensed by the premier league. Every premier league game shown live in hd on your phone, laptop, tablet for £10pm

You need to be based in NZ (but USA works too) but anyone who watches US Netflix should be able to sort that easily

Just watched the QPR game, spot on quality.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else signed up to this. It's a New Zealand based service licensed by the premier league. Every premier league game shown live in hd on your phone, laptop, tablet for £10pm

You need to be based in NZ (but USA works too) but anyone who watches US Netflix should be able to sort that easily

Just watched the QPR game, spot on quality.

You have my attention, can you get it to work on a pc?

Yep.

Sign up to unblock us for £3 per month. Follow the instructions to change the DNS code on your wifi (10second job)

Then sign up to premier league pass for £10 per month and youre away

Cheers. :good:

Forgive me for being dense on this, but do you need to enable the isp block just for the games or do you keep it on all the time?

Theres a google chrome extension called zenmate which is free and that changes your location settings without having to change DNS etc. You just change the location that you want to be in and youre good to go. Prettu sure you just need to sign up to it with just an email address

Just tried that but it only appears to have a few selected different locations. (Not NZ)

• 2 weeks later...

Aye it's an "HDMI stick" rather than a USB stick but basically you plug it into a spare HDMI slot on your telly, download the chromecast app on your phone to connect it to your wireless network, which is a 5 minute job. Once you've done that it'll add chromecast functionality to any apps on your phone tor iPad etc hat support it, and you just need to add the chromecast extension in Chrome on your desktop to be able to cast Chrome tabs to your tv.

So with this thing, you start up a stream, cast that tab to your telly and set it to full screen and it sends the pictures and sound to your tv.

I've not had Sky for a good while now. Got tempted back in by a 50 percent off for a year deal, but even 50 percent off is a ridiculous price for the shite that is on most channels. Freesat+ is where it's at.

I've got one of those Skyboxs. Cost me £85 including a year subscription. They've changed the encryption method now so it can't decode HD but for that price I'm happy enough with just SD.