Premier League Pass

Kid Dynamite

Aye I'm signed up for this thing on a month to month basis and it works great. Im less convinced about giving money to the ones doing it illegally particularly given how much all of this stuff is being clamped down on thee days..

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it's crazy that most people in foreign countries can sign on the web and watch HD quality Premier League action yet us in that very country can't do such a thing.

Really don't think it would make that much of a difference at all to attendances as if you've made a decision not to go then you aren't going to anyway.

Especially now as well that match day revenue is fuck all in comparison to the TV cash anyway. Although the Premier League bosses probably want stadiums as full as possible so it looks like the product they are selling around the world is the best because of how many fans are in attendance every week.

Well soz like but it fucking isn't.

• 2 months later...

Is this still reliable?

I'm going to need a reliable stream for Sunday's game as I've accidentally told people it's on at mine & don't want to have people rock up for a 150 kbps flash stream that goes off every 20 seconds. I'm on Sky internet so I don't know if that's a problem. I used to be fairly shit hot with the streaming game but I've fell a bit behind recently. Don't mind paying for quality. :up:

Mackems are so shit it's untrue. Probably be kept up for a 3rd year on the bounce by beating us

Was thinking similar thoughts. We should attack the likes of o'shea with glee but we're painfully short ourselves.

Anyone else's stream stopping and starting? Just checked my net speed at 71mbps so it's not that.

First time this has happened in 6 month

Mine have been fine